Before and After: A Refrigerator Makeover
More Crafty Containers
These clever designs work both in the refrigerator/freezer and out of it (clockwise from top left).
- Rachel’s son likes cheese cubes packed in this tossable sphere.
To buy: Snack Ball, $6.50, booninc.com.
- Pour water in the base and the humidity-controlled pod will keep parsley, sage, and their friends fresh for three weeks.
To buy: Herb Savor Pod, $20 each or $40 for three, prepara.com for stores.
- If you always forget to pack a fork for lunch, this box hangs on to its own.
To buy: Tellfresh Lunch Kit, $3, containerstore.com.
- Need something for a meal on the go? Divided sections and stay-fresh click-shut technology makes this container just right
for the car.
To buy: Klip It Lunch Cubes, from $4.50, containerstore.com.
- Leakproof, airtight, and microwave- and freezer-safe: perfect for soup.
To buy: Top square container, from $4, oxo.com.
Next: You Might Also Like...
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
If you loved the following eight celebrity couples’ weddings, you’ll...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Researchers in the U.K. have found a compound in pomegranate that they believe ...
The Everygirl takes us inside Alaina Kaczmarski's awe-inspiring Chicago hom...
from POPSUGAR Home
Mike Francesa, a radio host on New York City's WFAN, is never short on opi...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
This week on Houzz, contributors helped parents prep for back-to-school time, s...