Before and After: A Refrigerator Makeover
More Crafty Containers
These clever designs work both in the refrigerator/freezer and out of it (clockwise from top left).
- Rachel’s son likes cheese cubes packed in this tossable sphere.
To buy: Snack Ball, $6.50, booninc.com.
- Pour water in the base and the humidity-controlled pod will keep parsley, sage, and their friends fresh for three weeks.
To buy: Herb Savor Pod, $20 each or $40 for three, prepara.com for stores.
- If you always forget to pack a fork for lunch, this box hangs on to its own.
To buy: Tellfresh Lunch Kit, $3, containerstore.com.
- Need something for a meal on the go? Divided sections and stay-fresh click-shut technology makes this container just right
for the car.
To buy: Klip It Lunch Cubes, from $4.50, containerstore.com.
- Leakproof, airtight, and microwave- and freezer-safe: perfect for soup.
To buy: Top square container, from $4, oxo.com.
Next: You Might Also Like...
Most Popular Galleries
“Want to ace your next big meeting or job interview? Try this two-minute life hack, brought to you by Amy Cuddy, a social psychologist and professor and researcher at Harvard Business School, in a TED...”
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Is Greek yogurt really healthier than regular yogurt? ...
Prince William and Kate Middleton don't always vacation alone together, but...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
We gardeners are a diverse, passion-driven crowd. There is no one size fits all...