Before and After: A Refrigerator Makeover
More Crafty Containers
These clever designs work both in the refrigerator/freezer and out of it (clockwise from top left).
- Rachel’s son likes cheese cubes packed in this tossable sphere.
To buy: Snack Ball, $6.50, booninc.com.
- Pour water in the base and the humidity-controlled pod will keep parsley, sage, and their friends fresh for three weeks.
To buy: Herb Savor Pod, $20 each or $40 for three, prepara.com for stores.
- If you always forget to pack a fork for lunch, this box hangs on to its own.
To buy: Tellfresh Lunch Kit, $3, containerstore.com.
- Need something for a meal on the go? Divided sections and stay-fresh click-shut technology makes this container just right
for the car.
To buy: Klip It Lunch Cubes, from $4.50, containerstore.com.
- Leakproof, airtight, and microwave- and freezer-safe: perfect for soup.
To buy: Top square container, from $4, oxo.com.
Next: You Might Also Like...
Most Popular Galleries
“Does getting his haircut make your toddler anxious? Instead of getting snippy with him, use these three strategies to keep him calm....”
Far from boring, this go-to neutral can take any room to new stylish heights.
[sponsored post] The house my fiance and I bought together last year isn’t...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
With the recent rise of deadly drug-resistant bacteria in the United States, on...
You may have aged out of sleepaway camp but no one would blame you for missing i...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
Laser cut paper easily passes for lace, making it perfect for wedding details. D...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
While many architects the world over build houses that bring the outside in, in...