Before and After: A Refrigerator Makeover
More Crafty Containers
These clever designs work both in the refrigerator/freezer and out of it (clockwise from top left).
- Rachel’s son likes cheese cubes packed in this tossable sphere.
To buy: Snack Ball, $6.50, booninc.com.
- Pour water in the base and the humidity-controlled pod will keep parsley, sage, and their friends fresh for three weeks.
To buy: Herb Savor Pod, $20 each or $40 for three, prepara.com for stores.
- If you always forget to pack a fork for lunch, this box hangs on to its own.
To buy: Tellfresh Lunch Kit, $3, containerstore.com.
- Need something for a meal on the go? Divided sections and stay-fresh click-shut technology makes this container just right
for the car.
To buy: Klip It Lunch Cubes, from $4.50, containerstore.com.
- Leakproof, airtight, and microwave- and freezer-safe: perfect for soup.
To buy: Top square container, from $4, oxo.com.
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.