New Uses for Old Things
Unexpected New Uses for Home Office Items
Make your office supplies work double time with these new twists.
New Uses for Transparent Tape
- Prepare to pucker up: For a smoother finish, press the sticky side of a piece of tape to your lips to remove dry skin (that is not cracked) before applying lipstick.
- Identify plants: Use clear tape to cover seed markers in the garden. You'll be able to read the names all season long, rain or shine.
- Try a new color: Find out what "Hot Tamale" nail polish will look like on you. Place a small piece of tape on your fingernail, then brush on a test coat.
- Arrange flowers: Clear tape, when applied across the mouth of a vase in a grid formation, makes an invisible guide for arranging flowers.
- Seal the frayed end of a shoelace. Create your own plastic end with a wrapped piece of tape.
- Get hung up: Before hanging a picture on a plaster wall, put a small piece of tape where the nail will go. This will prevent the plaster from chipping when you hammer in the nail.
Next: New Uses for Corkboard
Most Popular Galleries
“It’s possible that espadrilles are the ultimate spring shoe. They unmistakably welcome warmer weather, but they provide enough protection (and warmth) for those days that just didn’t quite get the...”
If you want your obsession for ombre manicures, mustache mugs and chevron pillow...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
While any coffee will provide some healthy payoffs, you need to pick the right ...
One year after the tragedy, see Boston through a runner's eyes - Fitness Go...
from POPSUGAR Home
SANTA PAULA, Calif. (AP) — What was supposed to be a cheap bite at Del Taco turn...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
The dream of a summer lake house seems to exist for a lot of us, perhaps plante...