New Uses for Old Things
Unexpected New Uses for Bathroom Items
New Uses for Cotton Swabs
- Touch up paint on cabinets or walls: Or use a swab to apply wood stain to elaborate carvings on furniture or scratches on furniture and floors.
- Keep your phone charged: Use a swab dipped in alcohol to clean the battery contacts of a cordless phone, cell phone, or laptop. This will help maintain
good battery connections and sustain the charge for a longer time.
- Make a face: Apply Halloween greasepaint with a swab and save your makeup brushes for the good stuff.
- Tote touch-up makeup: In a tiny evening bag, rub cotton swabs in concealer and eye shadow, sealing them in a plastic bag, and tucking the bag into
- Take a shine to your silver: Use a swab to apply polish to crevices in flatware or tea services.
Next: You Might Also Like ...
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
Our collection of time-tested favorite cookies will satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth.