New Uses for Old Things
Unexpected New Uses for Bathroom Items
New Uses for Dental Floss
- Unstick a photograph: Slide a length of dental floss under the corner of a photo that's stuck to an album page or another snapshot. Work the floss
between the two surfaces to separate them without damaging the picture.
- Save a necklace: Rescue a busted strand by threading the beads onto dental floss for a quick, sturdy fix.
- Hang a painting: To hang lightweight artwork that's not in a heavy frame with glass, use dental floss in place of picture wire.
- String a popcorn garland during the holidays: Just thread the floss through a needle as you would ordinary sewing thread.
- Tie your hair back: If you don't have an elastic, use it to hold your hair before you wash your face.
- Cut a cheesecake: Use unwaxed, unflavored floss to slice any soft cheeses, layer cakes, or homemade cinnamon buns from a roll.
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
If Robin Thicke and Paula Patton were decor elements, you’d think they wou...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
People with Parkinson's disease may have higher levels of creativity than their ...
This could be the coolest Airstream reno yet! - Houzz Amazing rooftop-bar views ...
from POPSUGAR Home
You NEED this. Read more: Hot Fudge Sundae , Fudge Sauce , Ent...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
In the middle of summer I walk the garden in search of serendipity : a small s...