New Uses for Old Things
Unexpected New Uses for Bathroom Items
New Uses for Dental Floss
- Unstick a photograph: Slide a length of dental floss under the corner of a photo that's stuck to an album page or another snapshot. Work the floss
between the two surfaces to separate them without damaging the picture.
- Save a necklace: Rescue a busted strand by threading the beads onto dental floss for a quick, sturdy fix.
- Hang a painting: To hang lightweight artwork that's not in a heavy frame with glass, use dental floss in place of picture wire.
- String a popcorn garland during the holidays: Just thread the floss through a needle as you would ordinary sewing thread.
- Tie your hair back: If you don't have an elastic, use it to hold your hair before you wash your face.
- Cut a cheesecake: Use unwaxed, unflavored floss to slice any soft cheeses, layer cakes, or homemade cinnamon buns from a roll.
Most Popular Galleries
“Does getting his haircut make your toddler anxious? Instead of getting snippy with him, use these three strategies to keep him calm....”
Far from boring, this go-to neutral can take any room to new stylish heights.
[sponsored post] The house my fiance and I bought together last year isn’t...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
Pregnant women may be able to consume between three to seven glasses of alcohol...
If globe trekking to attend film festivals wasn't part of this year's ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
Ah, IKEA. It's such a horrible magical place. On the plus side, it's a source th...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
This controversial material is often associated with the hippies of the '60s, b...