New Uses for Old Things
Unexpected New Uses for Bathroom Items
New Uses for Dental Floss
- Unstick a photograph: Slide a length of dental floss under the corner of a photo that's stuck to an album page or another snapshot. Work the floss
between the two surfaces to separate them without damaging the picture.
- Save a necklace: Rescue a busted strand by threading the beads onto dental floss for a quick, sturdy fix.
- Hang a painting: To hang lightweight artwork that's not in a heavy frame with glass, use dental floss in place of picture wire.
- String a popcorn garland during the holidays: Just thread the floss through a needle as you would ordinary sewing thread.
- Tie your hair back: If you don't have an elastic, use it to hold your hair before you wash your face.
- Cut a cheesecake: Use unwaxed, unflavored floss to slice any soft cheeses, layer cakes, or homemade cinnamon buns from a roll.
Most Popular Galleries
“It’s possible that espadrilles are the ultimate spring shoe. They unmistakably welcome warmer weather, but they provide enough protection (and warmth) for those days that just didn’t quite get the...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
If you want your obsession for ombre manicures, mustache mugs and chevron pillow...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
A woman has given birth to a more than 13-pound baby at a southeastern Pennsylv...
In the heart of Soho sits a classic, New York apartment with a California soul. ...
from POPSUGAR Home
This week's worst-dressed list was filled with moments we'd like to fo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
On Easter Sunday candy-colored baskets will be out in full force. But as anyone...