How to Speed-Clean Your Kitchen
Cleaning Supplies to Keep in the Kitchen
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes ($5, drugstore.com): for all hard, nonwood surfaces. They leave a fresh, nonchemical scent.
- Windex Glass and Surface Wipes ($3.50, drugstore.com): for windows and chrome.
- Microfiber cloths and mops, such as StarFiber ($17 for mops, $3-$11 for cloths; starfibers.com) or Act Natural ($22 for mop, $10.50 for cloth; euronetusa.com: green alternatives to disposable wipes, or to chemical cleaners and paper towels. For cleaning all surfaces. Especially effective for polishing stainless steel.
- Ajax ($2.70 drugstore.com), Bon Ami ($4, drugstore.com), or baking soda.
- Clorox ReadyMop ($20 for starter kit, drugstore.com): Wash the floor without a bucket. Works on most surfaces.
- Broom, Swiffer ($11.75 for Starter Kit, drugstore.com), or handheld vacuum: for crumb busting.
Next: You Might Also Like…
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
Excel spreadsheets are usually used to track the most banal of things: budgets t...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
An ancient skeleton unearthed in Israel may contain the oldest evidence of brai...
Get excited, people! Ikea's 2015 catalog is hot off the press and ready to ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Few beverages hold as much mystique as tequila. The beloved Mexican pick-me-up c...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
I’m not sure if Lee Iacocca sent him, but architect Karl Wanaselja spent countl...