How to Speed-Clean Your Kitchen
Cleaning Supplies to Keep in the Kitchen
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes ($5, drugstore.com): for all hard, nonwood surfaces. They leave a fresh, nonchemical scent.
- Windex Glass and Surface Wipes ($3.50, drugstore.com): for windows and chrome.
- Microfiber cloths and mops, such as StarFiber ($17 for mops, $3-$11 for cloths; starfibers.com) or Act Natural ($22 for mop, $10.50 for cloth; euronetusa.com: green alternatives to disposable wipes, or to chemical cleaners and paper towels. For cleaning all surfaces. Especially effective for polishing stainless steel.
- Ajax ($2.70 drugstore.com), Bon Ami ($4, drugstore.com), or baking soda.
- Clorox ReadyMop ($20 for starter kit, drugstore.com): Wash the floor without a bucket. Works on most surfaces.
- Broom, Swiffer ($11.75 for Starter Kit, drugstore.com), or handheld vacuum: for crumb busting.
Next: You Might Also Like…
“If you arrange the refrigerator properly, you'll not only be able to find everything, but you're also less likely to waste food....”
I have a major thing for blue mason jars. I use them for everything – drinking g...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
The Obama administration says more doctors and hospitals are embracing technolo...
'Tis the season of alfresco dining, so why not pick a scenic spot for your ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
You hunt and search and tour and tour. Then you make a move and live happily eve...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
This Minneapolis couple needed more living room: a space where they could hang ...