How to Speed-Clean Your Kitchen
Cleaning Supplies to Keep in the Kitchen
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes ($5, drugstore.com): for all hard, nonwood surfaces. They leave a fresh, nonchemical scent.
- Windex Glass and Surface Wipes ($3.50, drugstore.com): for windows and chrome.
- Microfiber cloths and mops, such as StarFiber ($17 for mops, $3-$11 for cloths; starfibers.com) or Act Natural ($22 for mop, $10.50 for cloth; euronetusa.com: green alternatives to disposable wipes, or to chemical cleaners and paper towels. For cleaning all surfaces. Especially effective for polishing stainless steel.
- Ajax ($2.70 drugstore.com), Bon Ami ($4, drugstore.com), or baking soda.
- Clorox ReadyMop ($20 for starter kit, drugstore.com): Wash the floor without a bucket. Works on most surfaces.
- Broom, Swiffer ($11.75 for Starter Kit, drugstore.com), or handheld vacuum: for crumb busting.
Next: You Might Also Like…
“The coffee seems to be dripping in slow motion, the dog's walking around in circles without actually doing his business, the train can't come soon enough, and the elevator is taking forever! If this...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
Kate Middleton‘s immaculate outfits have been the highlight of her New Zea...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
In older adults, apathy may be a sign of degenerative brain changes, according ...
Let's talk shop flea markets. While they've been around forever, these...
from POPSUGAR Home
It's a little disturbing. Read more: Healthy-Breakfast , C...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Interior designer Alice Black enjoyed working on this house so much, she woul...