How to Speed-Clean Your Kitchen
Cleaning Supplies to Keep in the Kitchen
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes ($5, drugstore.com): for all hard, nonwood surfaces. They leave a fresh, nonchemical scent.
- Windex Glass and Surface Wipes ($3.50, drugstore.com): for windows and chrome.
- Microfiber cloths and mops, such as StarFiber ($17 for mops, $3-$11 for cloths; starfibers.com) or Act Natural ($22 for mop, $10.50 for cloth; euronetusa.com: green alternatives to disposable wipes, or to chemical cleaners and paper towels. For cleaning all surfaces. Especially effective for polishing stainless steel.
- Ajax ($2.70 drugstore.com), Bon Ami ($4, drugstore.com), or baking soda.
- Clorox ReadyMop ($20 for starter kit, drugstore.com): Wash the floor without a bucket. Works on most surfaces.
- Broom, Swiffer ($11.75 for Starter Kit, drugstore.com), or handheld vacuum: for crumb busting.
Next: You Might Also Like…
Most Popular Galleries
“Did you know you can recycle those ripped pantyhose? No? What about printer cartridges? Seventy percent of used ink cartridges are thrown into landfills, where it will take approximately 450 years...”
Most Friends fans love Monica Geller’s ’90s-chic apartment, but hate...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Children with simple cases of appendicitis may be safely treated with antibioti...
If you harbor an obsession with centuries-old homes, you might already be hooked...
from POPSUGAR Home
If you're skeptical, don't be. Read more: Avocado Reci...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
It takes a combination of many design elements to make a room beautiful and wel...