How to Speed-Clean Your Kitchen
Cleaning Supplies to Keep in the Kitchen
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes ($5, drugstore.com): for all hard, nonwood surfaces. They leave a fresh, nonchemical scent.
- Windex Glass and Surface Wipes ($3.50, drugstore.com): for windows and chrome.
- Microfiber cloths and mops, such as StarFiber ($17 for mops, $3-$11 for cloths; starfibers.com) or Act Natural ($22 for mop, $10.50 for cloth; euronetusa.com: green alternatives to disposable wipes, or to chemical cleaners and paper towels. For cleaning all surfaces. Especially effective for polishing stainless steel.
- Ajax ($2.70 drugstore.com), Bon Ami ($4, drugstore.com), or baking soda.
- Clorox ReadyMop ($20 for starter kit, drugstore.com): Wash the floor without a bucket. Works on most surfaces.
- Broom, Swiffer ($11.75 for Starter Kit, drugstore.com), or handheld vacuum: for crumb busting.
Next: You Might Also Like…
Most Popular Galleries
“A quick reminder: If you live in an area that observes Daylight Saving time, it begins Sunday, March 9, at 2:00 a.m. Be sure to turn your clock forward one hour—and start enjoying that extra...”
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Genean Hixon, whose breakthrough treatment with penicillin at age 12 during Wor...
The allure of living in a sprawling prefab nestled on a scenic plot of land is u...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Lets face it: Most of us are afraid of using pattern of any kind on large uphol...