New Uses for Cotton Swabs
- Touch up paint on cabinets or walls: Or use a swab to apply wood stain to elaborate carvings on furniture or scratches on furniture and floors.
- Keep your phone charged: Use a swab dipped in alcohol to clean the battery contacts of a cordless phone, cell phone, or laptop. This will help maintain good battery connections and sustain the charge for a longer time.
- Make a face: Apply Halloween greasepaint with a swab and save your makeup brushes for the good stuff.
- Tote touch-up makeup: In a tiny evening bag, rub cotton swabs in concealer and eye shadow, sealing them in a plastic bag, and tucking the bag into your clutch.
- Take a shine to your silver: Use a swab to apply polish to crevices in flatware or tea services.