5. Label meat. Are these burgers rare or well-done? They all look the same on the outside. Identify just-off-the-grill meats with different-colored toothpicks and they won’t get mixed up.
6. Find the end of the roll. When you’ve finished using tape, wrap the end around a toothpick so you can easily locate it the next time.
7. Glue beads and sequins. Use the sharp ends to apply teensy items to a craft project.
8. Sew a better button. Place a toothpick between the button and fabric so it doesn’t go on too tightly and end up tough to fasten.
9. Press a gadget’s Reset button. What fits perfectly into that tiny hole? You guessed it.