14. Clean a keyboard. Run the sticky side between the keys to collect crumbs and bits of lint.
15. Navigate the roads. Write directions on a note and stick it to the center of your steering wheel for quick reference.
16. Mark containers. Cut off the sticky zone and use it as an ersatz label for travel bottles so you don’t confuse your facial cleanser with your hair gel.
17. File away. Divide a pile of paper into sections using Post-it Notes as you would folder tabs.
18. Play tic-tac-toe. Use a sheet for each X and O. Peel them up and play again until they lose their stickiness.