Clear Nail Polish
24. Keep an eyeglass screw in place. If your specs are a bit wobbly, tighten the screws and top them with a dollop of polish.
25. Secure buttons. Apply a thin layer of polish to the center of a button to keep the thread from coming loose.
26. Avoid rust stains in the bathroom. Coat the bottom of a shaving-cream can to fend off rings on the ledge of the tub.
27. Seal an envelope. When a flap won’t stay stuck, find closure with clear polish.
28. Extend the life of jewelry. Paint a thin coat onto a costume bauble to prevent it from losing its luster.