Transform a Room With Decorative Screens
Add function and flair by putting room dividers to work in unexpected ways.
Split a Room With Decorative Screens
Want to separate the dining room from the living quarters or create a home office in a bedroom? Use screens to divide an area
into two distinct sections while encouraging traffic flow.
How to Get This Look
- Use adjustable models. Here, the screens can move up and down the steel poles, so you can hide what you want, when you want.
- Place two room dividers about three feet apart.
- Rest matching chairs in front of each screen. (In this setup, symmetry rules.) Toss a throw over one so the look isn’t too perfect.
- Using a screen to cordon off a dressing area. “It offers a touch of glamour,” says New York City designer Lisa Pak.
- Using room dividers that allow sunshine to stream in, like ones made of lightweight canvas or paper panels.
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
If you were just thinking about how you’d like more artisanal home goods a...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
A Central California company has issued a voluntary nationwide recall of specif...
Be careful or get addicted to the Kim Kardashian game - Tech These 20-something ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Stella!!! Read more: Chrissy Teigen , Recipes , Beer , Stella...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Creative families need creative spaces. For Autumn Sproles; her husband, Chri...