Pegboards for Every Room
Using Pegboards to Organize a Kid's Room
- Hang all the gear that would normally be tossed on the floor or a dresser, so gadgets like iPods and headphones aren't crunched underfoot or under a textbook.
- Present the pegboard as a way for your child to express herself, then let her design it. As her tastes evolve from American Girl to Abercrombie, she can replace what's on the wall.
- Consider a checkered combination pegboard and magnetic Wipe-Erase board. Frame the entire board to finish the look.
- Style Tile System, $174 for 16-inch square panels (set of 4), a frame, and 10 hooks.
To buy: pbteen.com.
- Mallen basket with handle, $4.
To buy: ikea.com for stores.
- Three by Three Seattle Spot-on! Mini Magnet Hook, $9 for 4.
To buy: fridgedoor.com.
- Oxo Good Grips Magnetic All-Purpose Clip, $7 for 4.
To buy: oxo.com.
Next: You Might Also Like ...
Most Popular Galleries
“These days, plenty of engaged couples already have bedding, kitchen appliances, and other items you'd need to furnish a home and begin a life together. So, what's an engaged couple to do if they'd...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
If you want your obsession for ombre manicures, mustache mugs and chevron pillow...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
A woman has given birth to a more than 13-pound baby at a southeastern Pennsylv...
In the heart of Soho sits a classic, New York apartment with a California soul. ...
from POPSUGAR Home
This week's worst-dressed list was filled with moments we'd like to fo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
The kitchen is often the heart of t...