Pegboards for Every Room
Using Pegboards to Organize a Kid's Room
- Hang all the gear that would normally be tossed on the floor or a dresser, so gadgets like iPods and headphones aren't crunched underfoot or under a textbook.
- Present the pegboard as a way for your child to express herself, then let her design it. As her tastes evolve from American Girl to Abercrombie, she can replace what's on the wall.
- Consider a checkered combination pegboard and magnetic Wipe-Erase board. Frame the entire board to finish the look.
- Style Tile System, $174 for 16-inch square panels (set of 4), a frame, and 10 hooks.
To buy: pbteen.com.
- Mallen basket with handle, $4.
To buy: ikea.com for stores.
- Three by Three Seattle Spot-on! Mini Magnet Hook, $9 for 4.
To buy: fridgedoor.com.
- Oxo Good Grips Magnetic All-Purpose Clip, $7 for 4.
To buy: oxo.com.
Next: You Might Also Like ...
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Americans' eating habits have improved - except among the poor, evidence of a w...
On the heels of the stellar new Nate Berkus collection comes another one from Ta...
from POPSUGAR Home
RESPECT. Read more: Best Coffee , Coffee Addict , Cheap Coffee...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
It’s back-to-school time, and one great way to support your budding or independ...