Pegboards for Every Room
Using Pegboards to Organize a Kid's Room
- Hang all the gear that would normally be tossed on the floor or a dresser, so gadgets like iPods and headphones aren't crunched underfoot or under a textbook.
- Present the pegboard as a way for your child to express herself, then let her design it. As her tastes evolve from American Girl to Abercrombie, she can replace what's on the wall.
- Consider a checkered combination pegboard and magnetic Wipe-Erase board. Frame the entire board to finish the look.
- Style Tile System, $174 for 16-inch square panels (set of 4), a frame, and 10 hooks.
To buy: pbteen.com.
- Mallen basket with handle, $4.
To buy: ikea.com for stores.
- Three by Three Seattle Spot-on! Mini Magnet Hook, $9 for 4.
To buy: fridgedoor.com.
- Oxo Good Grips Magnetic All-Purpose Clip, $7 for 4.
To buy: oxo.com.
Next: You Might Also Like ...
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
Date night can take on lots of forms: extreme, creative, outdoor and offbeatR...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Doctors in India are baffled over an 8-year-old boy whose hands have ballooned ...
Known for their wonderfully wacky design sensibility and large family (seven kid...
from POPSUGAR Home
CHICAGO (AP) -- Hostess Brands plans to close the suburban Chicago bakery where ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
For some, science fiction isn’t something to enjoy in books, movies, comics and...