Pegboards for Every Room
Using Pegboards to Organize a Kid's Room
- Hang all the gear that would normally be tossed on the floor or a dresser, so gadgets like iPods and headphones aren't crunched underfoot or under a textbook.
- Present the pegboard as a way for your child to express herself, then let her design it. As her tastes evolve from American Girl to Abercrombie, she can replace what's on the wall.
- Consider a checkered combination pegboard and magnetic Wipe-Erase board. Frame the entire board to finish the look.
- Style Tile System, $174 for 16-inch square panels (set of 4), a frame, and 10 hooks.
To buy: pbteen.com.
- Mallen basket with handle, $4.
To buy: ikea.com for stores.
- Three by Three Seattle Spot-on! Mini Magnet Hook, $9 for 4.
To buy: fridgedoor.com.
- Oxo Good Grips Magnetic All-Purpose Clip, $7 for 4.
To buy: oxo.com.
Next: You Might Also Like ...
Most Popular Galleries
“If you arrange the refrigerator properly, you'll not only be able to find everything, but you're also less likely to waste food....”
I have a major thing for blue mason jars. I use them for everything – drinking g...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
When a pregnant teacher in Texas collapsed, her coworkers rushed to help. The w...
Got a girl grad in your life? We know what to get her! Go for something that wil...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
After years in the doldrums, the U.S. housing market is finally showing signs of...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
One of the most common questions people have about their own home is, What s...