Pegboards for Every Room
Using Pegboards to Organize a Kid's Room
- Hang all the gear that would normally be tossed on the floor or a dresser, so gadgets like iPods and headphones aren't crunched underfoot or under a textbook.
- Present the pegboard as a way for your child to express herself, then let her design it. As her tastes evolve from American Girl to Abercrombie, she can replace what's on the wall.
- Consider a checkered combination pegboard and magnetic Wipe-Erase board. Frame the entire board to finish the look.
- Style Tile System, $174 for 16-inch square panels (set of 4), a frame, and 10 hooks.
To buy: pbteen.com.
- Mallen basket with handle, $4.
To buy: ikea.com for stores.
- Three by Three Seattle Spot-on! Mini Magnet Hook, $9 for 4.
To buy: fridgedoor.com.
- Oxo Good Grips Magnetic All-Purpose Clip, $7 for 4.
To buy: oxo.com.
Next: You Might Also Like ...
Most Popular Galleries
“You *know* you ought to take the stairs instead of the elevator and floss every night… and yet, sometimes not doing those good-for-you extra steps is all the more tempting. If you’re a parent and...”
Even though William Shakespeare would have turned 450 years old today, his plays...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Two recent deaths and increased emergency room visits in Colorado have highligh...
Our recipe for instant Spring can be pulled off in just a day - no time-consumin...
from POPSUGAR Home
You can now buy a six-pack of beer flavored lollipops. Yep, we're intereste...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
A lot has been written about the innovative spirit of San Francisco and its env...