Pegboards for Every Room
Using Pegboards to Organize a Kid's Room
- Hang all the gear that would normally be tossed on the floor or a dresser, so gadgets like iPods and headphones aren't crunched underfoot or under a textbook.
- Present the pegboard as a way for your child to express herself, then let her design it. As her tastes evolve from American Girl to Abercrombie, she can replace what's on the wall.
- Consider a checkered combination pegboard and magnetic Wipe-Erase board. Frame the entire board to finish the look.
- Style Tile System, $174 for 16-inch square panels (set of 4), a frame, and 10 hooks.
To buy: pbteen.com.
- Mallen basket with handle, $4.
To buy: ikea.com for stores.
- Three by Three Seattle Spot-on! Mini Magnet Hook, $9 for 4.
To buy: fridgedoor.com.
- Oxo Good Grips Magnetic All-Purpose Clip, $7 for 4.
To buy: oxo.com.
Next: You Might Also Like ...
“Want to ace your next big meeting or job interview? Try this two-minute life hack, brought to you by Amy Cuddy, a social psychologist and professor and researcher at Harvard Business School, in a TED...”
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
About one in three parents use their mobile phones nearly nonstop while eating a...
Eager to transform her industrial loft space in New York's SoHo district in...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
We gardeners are a diverse, passion-driven crowd. There is no one size fits all...