Pegboards for Every Room
Using Pegboards to Organize a Kid's Room
- Hang all the gear that would normally be tossed on the floor or a dresser, so gadgets like iPods and headphones aren't crunched underfoot or under a textbook.
- Present the pegboard as a way for your child to express herself, then let her design it. As her tastes evolve from American Girl to Abercrombie, she can replace what's on the wall.
- Consider a checkered combination pegboard and magnetic Wipe-Erase board. Frame the entire board to finish the look.
- Style Tile System, $174 for 16-inch square panels (set of 4), a frame, and 10 hooks.
To buy: pbteen.com.
- Mallen basket with handle, $4.
To buy: ikea.com for stores.
- Three by Three Seattle Spot-on! Mini Magnet Hook, $9 for 4.
To buy: fridgedoor.com.
- Oxo Good Grips Magnetic All-Purpose Clip, $7 for 4.
To buy: oxo.com.
Next: You Might Also Like ...
Most Popular Galleries
“Fresh out of creative ideas for your mother-in-law? If your ever-growing holiday shopping list is overwhelming, don't stress just yet....”
PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid! Pantone revealed their 2014 color of the year ye...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
"Cannibal sandwiches," an appetizer featuring raw, lean ground beef served on c...
Pantone has announced its color of the year for 2014, Radiant Orchid, and the sh...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
As the winds whip and the temperatures plunge, theres nothing better than escap...