Pegboards for Every Room
Using Pegboards to Organize a Laundry Room
- Position detergents and other laundry products on a shelf to the side so you won't have to reach over the washer and dryer.
- Keep seldom used but easily misplaced household items, like a flyswatter and a flashlight, on the board, too.
- Clear the path around the machines, reserving floor space for in and out laundry baskets.
- Employ two-inch pegs to hook an ironing board by its feet and support a shelf that holds bottles of cleaning products.
- Clip rubber gloves together and hang them to dry.
- If you want to paint a pegboard, use spray paint rather than a roller. That way, you won't clog the holes.
Most Popular Galleries
“It’s possible that espadrilles are the ultimate spring shoe. They unmistakably welcome warmer weather, but they provide enough protection (and warmth) for those days that just didn’t quite get the...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
If you want your obsession for ombre manicures, mustache mugs and chevron pillow...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
While any coffee will provide some healthy payoffs, you need to pick the right ...
Nothing makes us more pin-crazy than statement lighting - and this dining room b...
from POPSUGAR Home
SANTA PAULA, Calif. (AP) — What was supposed to be a cheap bite at Del Taco turn...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
On Easter Sunday candy-colored baskets will be out in full force. But as anyone...