Pegboards for Every Room
Using Pegboards to Organize a Laundry Room
- Position detergents and other laundry products on a shelf to the side so you won't have to reach over the washer and dryer.
- Keep seldom used but easily misplaced household items, like a flyswatter and a flashlight, on the board, too.
- Clear the path around the machines, reserving floor space for in and out laundry baskets.
- Employ two-inch pegs to hook an ironing board by its feet and support a shelf that holds bottles of cleaning products.
- Clip rubber gloves together and hang them to dry.
- If you want to paint a pegboard, use spray paint rather than a roller. That way, you won't clog the holes.
Most Popular Galleries
“Despite definitely knowing better, you popped a pimple and it erupted. Rather than lecturing you on how bad it is to pick at your skin—because it is a bad idea—here’s how to cover it up: A...”
All Ellen DeGeneres fans (so that’s everyone, right?) need to get excited,...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
An international team of scientists has deciphered the genetic code of the tset...
Saturday Night Live's Cecily Strong is all fun and games, but her NYC apart...
from POPSUGAR Home
Beginning this week, you'll see three new flavors of Doritos on store shelv...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Back in the 1930s, this lakeside community in the Santa Monica Mountains of Cal...