Pegboards for Every Room
Using Pegboards to Organize a Laundry Room
- Position detergents and other laundry products on a shelf to the side so you won't have to reach over the washer and dryer.
- Keep seldom used but easily misplaced household items, like a flyswatter and a flashlight, on the board, too.
- Clear the path around the machines, reserving floor space for in and out laundry baskets.
- Employ two-inch pegs to hook an ironing board by its feet and support a shelf that holds bottles of cleaning products.
- Clip rubber gloves together and hang them to dry.
- If you want to paint a pegboard, use spray paint rather than a roller. That way, you won't clog the holes.
Most Popular Galleries
“Follow this general rule of thumb to ensure you have enough wine to serve (without overbuying) at your next event....”
Emerald may have been the color of choice in 2013, but other gem-inspired jewel ...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Today, I read about a little boy in New York who asked Santa Claus to give him ...
Happy chic isn't just Jonathan Adler's design mantra. After peeking at...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
We made the call, and you answered. Thank you so much to everyone who responded...