Pegboards for Every Room
Using Pegboards to Organize a Laundry Room
- Position detergents and other laundry products on a shelf to the side so you won't have to reach over the washer and dryer.
- Keep seldom used but easily misplaced household items, like a flyswatter and a flashlight, on the board, too.
- Clear the path around the machines, reserving floor space for in and out laundry baskets.
- Employ two-inch pegs to hook an ironing board by its feet and support a shelf that holds bottles of cleaning products.
- Clip rubber gloves together and hang them to dry.
- If you want to paint a pegboard, use spray paint rather than a roller. That way, you won't clog the holes.
Most Popular Galleries
“Does getting his haircut make your toddler anxious? Instead of getting snippy with him, use these three strategies to keep him calm....”
Far from boring, this go-to neutral can take any room to new stylish heights.
[sponsored post] The house my fiance and I bought together last year isn’t...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
From patches to hypnosis to pills and even gum, there are many ways to quit smo...
If globe trekking to attend film festivals wasn't part of this year's ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
Ah, IKEA. It's such a horrible magical place. On the plus side, it's a source th...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
Wild senna always stops people in their tracks, primarily with its fanning oval...