Pegboards for Every Room
Using Pegboards to Organize Your Closet
- Arrange your morning-routine items neatly and visibly to avoid wasting time riffling through drawers and cabinets.
- Create a mini–dressing station, with a mirror next to your necklaces, a pocket for moisturizer, and a small shelf for lip gloss, so you can check yourself before stepping out. To give your spirits a lift, display a souvenir from your last vacation.
- Hang favorite earrings and other accessories from hooks to keep them from getting tangled.
- Place trailing items, such as scarves and belts, on the bottom, so they don't block smaller items, like a collapsible umbrella, up top.
- Avoid extra-long pegs in shallow closets. They can catch on hanging clothes.
- Blomus stainless-steel panels, $35 each.
- Hooks, $5 for a set of 5.
- Long shelf, $8.
To buy: All at letterfolders.com.
“After you finish a wedge of hard grating cheese--like Parmesan or pecorino--freeze the rind to use in soups, stews, tomato sauce, and other dishes....”
Classic, yet clean; a simple, striped pattern has the ability to update any spac...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
While conventional mammography is the most widely used tool for breast cancer s...
Updating your home can be a huge undertaking and cost a lot of money, but it doe...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Glass mosaic tile flooring can certainly add beauty to a bathroom, but its stil...