Pegboards for Every Room
Using Pegboards to Organize Your Closet
- Arrange your morning-routine items neatly and visibly to avoid wasting time riffling through drawers and cabinets.
- Create a mini–dressing station, with a mirror next to your necklaces, a pocket for moisturizer, and a small shelf for lip gloss, so you can check yourself before stepping out. To give your spirits a lift, display a souvenir from your last vacation.
- Hang favorite earrings and other accessories from hooks to keep them from getting tangled.
- Place trailing items, such as scarves and belts, on the bottom, so they don't block smaller items, like a collapsible umbrella, up top.
- Avoid extra-long pegs in shallow closets. They can catch on hanging clothes.
- Blomus stainless-steel panels, $35 each.
- Hooks, $5 for a set of 5.
- Long shelf, $8.
To buy: All at letterfolders.com.
“With all of the stress and pressures of modern life, anxiety can feel like your constant companion—but that doesn’t have to be the case. Turns out, you already possess everything you need to clear...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
The events in Gone Girl aren’t exactly how you’d want your fifth wed...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
When illness or injury strikes, the road to recovery is often paved with medica...
Does festival season have you feeling left out? Breathe, stay off Instagram, and...
from POPSUGAR Home
This year, Easter lands on 4/20 -- the international day for celebrating all thi...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
About 10 years ago, Dee Williams was living in a 1,500-square-foot, three-bed...