Pegboards for Every Room
Using Pegboards to Organize Your Closet
- Arrange your morning-routine items neatly and visibly to avoid wasting time riffling through drawers and cabinets.
- Create a mini–dressing station, with a mirror next to your necklaces, a pocket for moisturizer, and a small shelf for lip gloss, so you can check yourself before stepping out. To give your spirits a lift, display a souvenir from your last vacation.
- Hang favorite earrings and other accessories from hooks to keep them from getting tangled.
- Place trailing items, such as scarves and belts, on the bottom, so they don't block smaller items, like a collapsible umbrella, up top.
- Avoid extra-long pegs in shallow closets. They can catch on hanging clothes.
- Blomus stainless-steel panels, $35 each.
- Hooks, $5 for a set of 5.
- Long shelf, $8.
To buy: All at letterfolders.com.
Most Popular Galleries
“You *know* you ought to take the stairs instead of the elevator and floss every night… and yet, sometimes not doing those good-for-you extra steps is all the more tempting. If you’re a parent and...”
Most Friends fans love Monica Geller’s ’90s-chic apartment, but hate...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
For young and middle-aged adults, marijuana use may lead to cardiovascular comp...
Milk glass, it's been around forever - and no, it's not going anywhere...
from POPSUGAR Home
You can now buy a six-pack of beer flavored lollipops. Yep, we're intereste...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
When a young family moved into this 1930s house in Richmond, it was in need of ...