Pegboards for Every Room
Using Pegboards to Organize Your Closet
- Arrange your morning-routine items neatly and visibly to avoid wasting time riffling through drawers and cabinets.
- Create a mini–dressing station, with a mirror next to your necklaces, a pocket for moisturizer, and a small shelf for lip gloss, so you can check yourself before stepping out. To give your spirits a lift, display a souvenir from your last vacation.
- Hang favorite earrings and other accessories from hooks to keep them from getting tangled.
- Place trailing items, such as scarves and belts, on the bottom, so they don't block smaller items, like a collapsible umbrella, up top.
- Avoid extra-long pegs in shallow closets. They can catch on hanging clothes.
- Blomus stainless-steel panels, $35 each.
- Hooks, $5 for a set of 5.
- Long shelf, $8.
To buy: All at letterfolders.com.
Most Popular Galleries
“A quick reminder: If you live in an area that observes Daylight Saving time, it begins Sunday, March 9, at 2:00 a.m. Be sure to turn your clock forward one hour—and start enjoying that extra...”
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Young survivors of nonmelanoma skin cancer are at an increased risk for develop...
While Lauren Conrad has come a long way since her reality-TV debut on MTV's...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Having a good relationship with your neighbors is key to enjoying your home, b...