Pegboards for Every Room
Using Pegboards to Organize Your Closet
- Arrange your morning-routine items neatly and visibly to avoid wasting time riffling through drawers and cabinets.
- Create a mini–dressing station, with a mirror next to your necklaces, a pocket for moisturizer, and a small shelf for lip gloss, so you can check yourself before stepping out. To give your spirits a lift, display a souvenir from your last vacation.
- Hang favorite earrings and other accessories from hooks to keep them from getting tangled.
- Place trailing items, such as scarves and belts, on the bottom, so they don't block smaller items, like a collapsible umbrella, up top.
- Avoid extra-long pegs in shallow closets. They can catch on hanging clothes.
- Blomus stainless-steel panels, $35 each.
- Hooks, $5 for a set of 5.
- Long shelf, $8.
To buy: All at letterfolders.com.
Most Popular Galleries
“No cherry pitter? No problem! Use one of these simple methods to enjoy the tasty fruit, even without a fancy kitchen gadget....”
Far from boring, this go-to neutral can take any room to new stylish heights.
[sponsored post] The house my fiance and I bought together last year isn’t...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
Energy drinks have been getting a lot of press these days – and with thei...
Fire up the grill and throw a patriotic party with these entertaining essentials...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
Throwing a party is all fun and games ... that is, until you see the bill. Betwe...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
This controversial material is often associated with the hippies of the '60s, b...