Living Room Makeover
Instant Upgrade: Coffee Table
- Flip the table over and prep the base with a latex wood primer.
- When the primer is dry, paint the base. Apply a second coat if necessary.
- Cut vinyl grass cloth to the dimensions of the top and add a few extra inches on each side.
- Place the fabric facedown on the floor, then center the tabletop on the fabric. Wrap the fabric around one side and staple it to the table's underside. Repeat on the opposite side, keeping the fabric taut. Tuck in the corners (as if you were wrapping a gift) and secure the remaining two sides with staples.
- Place the glass top (which can be cut to size at most hardware stores) on the table.
Most Popular Galleries
“Did you know you can recycle those ripped pantyhose? No? What about printer cartridges? Seventy percent of used ink cartridges are thrown into landfills, where it will take approximately 450 years...”
Most Friends fans love Monica Geller’s ’90s-chic apartment, but hate...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Children with simple cases of appendicitis may be safely treated with antibioti...
If you harbor an obsession with centuries-old homes, you might already be hooked...
from POPSUGAR Home
If you're skeptical, don't be. Read more: Avocado Reci...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
It takes a combination of many design elements to make a room beautiful and wel...