Living Room Makeover
Instant Upgrade: Coffee Table
- Flip the table over and prep the base with a latex wood primer.
- When the primer is dry, paint the base. Apply a second coat if necessary.
- Cut vinyl grass cloth to the dimensions of the top and add a few extra inches on each side.
- Place the fabric facedown on the floor, then center the tabletop on the fabric. Wrap the fabric around one side and staple it to the table's underside. Repeat on the opposite side, keeping the fabric taut. Tuck in the corners (as if you were wrapping a gift) and secure the remaining two sides with staples.
- Place the glass top (which can be cut to size at most hardware stores) on the table.
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
If you loved the following eight celebrity couples’ weddings, you’ll...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Researchers in the U.K. have found a compound in pomegranate that they believe ...
The Everygirl takes us inside Alaina Kaczmarski's awe-inspiring Chicago hom...
from POPSUGAR Home
Mike Francesa, a radio host on New York City's WFAN, is never short on opi...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
This week on Houzz, contributors helped parents prep for back-to-school time, s...