Living Room Makeover
Instant Upgrade: Coffee Table
- Flip the table over and prep the base with a latex wood primer.
- When the primer is dry, paint the base. Apply a second coat if necessary.
- Cut vinyl grass cloth to the dimensions of the top and add a few extra inches on each side.
- Place the fabric facedown on the floor, then center the tabletop on the fabric. Wrap the fabric around one side and staple it to the table's underside. Repeat on the opposite side, keeping the fabric taut. Tuck in the corners (as if you were wrapping a gift) and secure the remaining two sides with staples.
- Place the glass top (which can be cut to size at most hardware stores) on the table.
“Follow this general rule of thumb to ensure you have enough wine to serve (without overbuying) at your next event....”
Want to know what recipes, rooms and other products I’m currently crushing on? C...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
It's a breakthrough that could help thousands of American soldiers returning fr...
While we're curious to see how 2014's version of The Real World San Fr...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Hospitality doesnt come naturally to everyone, but a little thoughtfulness can...