Living Room Makeover
Instant Upgrade: TV-Stand Cover
- Cut sheer floral curtain panels ($15 a panel, ikea.com) and white denim to match the unit's front dimensions, and add 1/2 inch on each side.
- Place denim on top of the sheer fabric on a flat surface. Fold back 1/2 inch on each side and iron.
- Place pieces of Stitch Witchery tape ($3 a roll, amazon.com) between the folded edges. Iron again to make it adhere.
- Attach Ikea's Kvadrant bottom-rail kit ($6, instructions included) to the fabric to weigh it down.
- Apply double-sided mounting tape to the inside top edge of the fabric panel, then stick it to the face of the unit.
Most Popular Galleries
“It’s possible that espadrilles are the ultimate spring shoe. They unmistakably welcome warmer weather, but they provide enough protection (and warmth) for those days that just didn’t quite get the...”
If you want your obsession for ombre manicures, mustache mugs and chevron pillow...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
While any coffee will provide some healthy payoffs, you need to pick the right ...
It happens with our fashion sense, our cooking skills, our finances - you name i...
from POPSUGAR Home
SANTA PAULA, Calif. (AP) — What was supposed to be a cheap bite at Del Taco turn...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
The dream of a summer lake house seems to exist for a lot of us, perhaps plante...