Living Room Makeover
Instant Upgrade: TV-Stand Cover
- Cut sheer floral curtain panels ($15 a panel, ikea.com) and white denim to match the unit's front dimensions, and add 1/2 inch on each side.
- Place denim on top of the sheer fabric on a flat surface. Fold back 1/2 inch on each side and iron.
- Place pieces of Stitch Witchery tape ($3 a roll, amazon.com) between the folded edges. Iron again to make it adhere.
- Attach Ikea's Kvadrant bottom-rail kit ($6, instructions included) to the fabric to weigh it down.
- Apply double-sided mounting tape to the inside top edge of the fabric panel, then stick it to the face of the unit.
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Just back from a week in the Ebola hot zone, Centers for Disease Control and Pr...
Does this sound familiar? You loved playing Polly Pocket as a kid, but you never...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ok, here's the deal, we all have that one vegan friend who doesn't do ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
If you’ve been trying to choose the right shelves to go with your fireplace, yo...