Living Room Makeover
Instant Upgrade: TV-Stand Cover
- Cut sheer floral curtain panels ($15 a panel, ikea.com) and white denim to match the unit's front dimensions, and add 1/2 inch on each side.
- Place denim on top of the sheer fabric on a flat surface. Fold back 1/2 inch on each side and iron.
- Place pieces of Stitch Witchery tape ($3 a roll, amazon.com) between the folded edges. Iron again to make it adhere.
- Attach Ikea's Kvadrant bottom-rail kit ($6, instructions included) to the fabric to weigh it down.
- Apply double-sided mounting tape to the inside top edge of the fabric panel, then stick it to the face of the unit.
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.
Say what you want about The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman, but she got what she...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Emory University Hospital in Atlanta plans to treat an American aid worker in A...
Decorating is a very personal thing, and our homes should reflect our taste, not...
from POPSUGAR Home
Boy oh boy he's done it again. Read more: Dominique Ansel ,...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post