Living Room Makeover
Instant Upgrade: TV-Stand Cover
- Cut sheer floral curtain panels ($15 a panel, ikea.com) and white denim to match the unit's front dimensions, and add 1/2 inch on each side.
- Place denim on top of the sheer fabric on a flat surface. Fold back 1/2 inch on each side and iron.
- Place pieces of Stitch Witchery tape ($3 a roll, amazon.com) between the folded edges. Iron again to make it adhere.
- Attach Ikea's Kvadrant bottom-rail kit ($6, instructions included) to the fabric to weigh it down.
- Apply double-sided mounting tape to the inside top edge of the fabric panel, then stick it to the face of the unit.
“Did you know you can recycle those ripped pantyhose? No? What about printer cartridges? Seventy percent of used ink cartridges are thrown into landfills, where it will take approximately 450 years...”
Most Friends fans love Monica Geller’s ’90s-chic apartment, but hate...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Diagnosed with retinitis pigmentosa as a teenager, Pontz has been almost comple...
11 things you may regret in your 30s - Smart Living Who needs an art wall when y...
from POPSUGAR Home
Restaurateur Amy Morton is no stranger to the culinary world. The business, she ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
When building designer, and small-space-specialist Paul Hindes from Soul Space...