Living Room Makeover
Instant Upgrade: TV-Stand Cover
- Cut sheer floral curtain panels ($15 a panel, ikea.com) and white denim to match the unit's front dimensions, and add 1/2 inch on each side.
- Place denim on top of the sheer fabric on a flat surface. Fold back 1/2 inch on each side and iron.
- Place pieces of Stitch Witchery tape ($3 a roll, amazon.com) between the folded edges. Iron again to make it adhere.
- Attach Ikea's Kvadrant bottom-rail kit ($6, instructions included) to the fabric to weigh it down.
- Apply double-sided mounting tape to the inside top edge of the fabric panel, then stick it to the face of the unit.
Most Popular Galleries
“A quick reminder: If you live in an area that observes Daylight Saving time, it begins Sunday, March 9, at 2:00 a.m. Be sure to turn your clock forward one hour—and start enjoying that extra...”
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
You already know snack foods like chips, crackers, and pretzels pack a lot of s...
It's hard during Fashion Weeks galore not to look to designers, models, and...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
There are so many wonderfully hand-crafted, sustainably harvested, beautifully ...