Living Room Makeover
Instant Upgrade: TV-Stand Cover
- Cut sheer floral curtain panels ($15 a panel, ikea.com) and white denim to match the unit's front dimensions, and add 1/2 inch on each side.
- Place denim on top of the sheer fabric on a flat surface. Fold back 1/2 inch on each side and iron.
- Place pieces of Stitch Witchery tape ($3 a roll, amazon.com) between the folded edges. Iron again to make it adhere.
- Attach Ikea's Kvadrant bottom-rail kit ($6, instructions included) to the fabric to weigh it down.
- Apply double-sided mounting tape to the inside top edge of the fabric panel, then stick it to the face of the unit.
Most Popular Galleries
“You've made your list and checked it twice, now you need to find a place to hide the presents! According to The National Retail Foundation, shoppers started buying gifts earlier than ever this year....”
PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid! Pantone revealed their 2014 color of the year ye...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
A long-awaited study by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention sho...
We know, we know... the novelty of chalkboard paint as a cool DIY material is pr...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Gina OHara had a hard time describing her dream home to her builder. Shed been ...