Instant Upgrade: Coffee Table
- Flip the table over and prep the base with a latex wood primer.
- When the primer is dry, paint the base. Apply a second coat if necessary.
- Cut vinyl grass cloth to the dimensions of the top and add a few extra inches on each side.
- Place the fabric facedown on the floor, then center the tabletop on the fabric. Wrap the fabric around one side and staple it to the table's underside. Repeat on the opposite side, keeping the fabric taut. Tuck in the corners (as if you were wrapping a gift) and secure the remaining two sides with staples.
- Place the glass top (which can be cut to size at most hardware stores) on the table.