Transform a Corner of Your Home
Kids’ Reading Nook
All you need:
- A beanbag chair (or something just as squishy)
- A sconce
- Tiny works of art
- A low table (or not)
- Favorite books
Tips on putting it together:
- Scale the setup to appeal to the people it’s for. Choose a low seat that’s easy to collapse into, a low-mounted light to illuminate books, and low pieces of art to gaze at while daydreaming.
- A bookshelf could clutter up a tight corner, so use what you’ve got―a windowsill, a table, or even the floor.
- Beanbag chairs can look messy. It helps to keep something (creaturely, perhaps?) in residence when they’re not being used.
- Rich, dark colors are gender-neutral and can be made to look more grown-up as tastes change.
Next: Indoor Garden
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.
If Robin Thicke and Paula Patton were decor elements, you’d think they wou...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
You may be reading this from a beach chair, sun deck, or other summer locale...
This '90s throwback cocktail will sizzle your taste buds - Food The sexy, s...
from Home sweet home. | POPSUGAR Home
Last we checked, ice cream is supposed to melt if it isn't kept chilled. ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
For those who love the idea of clear glass cabinet doors but don’t think their...