Transform a Corner of Your Home
Turn an unremarkable spot into a beautiful, inviting haven.
The Bite-Size Makeover
Who says you have to redo a whole room at once? Take on just an unutilized corner using things you probably already have around
All you need:
- A big mirror
- An ottoman
- A wall hook
- Something pretty to look at
- A throw rug
- A little table
Tips on putting it together:
- Think bare feet and bare skin when you’re gathering pieces for this spot. The ottoman and the rug should be soft.
- One wall hook―just enough for your robe or the dress you want to wear the next day―is better than multiples, which could easily cause clutter.
- Works of art and photographs that feel personal are especially nice in an intimate space like this one.
- If you’re near a window, you can scoot the ottoman up to the mirror and do your makeup here, too.
- Layering a small patterned rug over wall-to-wall defines a zone, creating coziness.
Next: Kids’ Reading Nook
Most Popular Galleries
“Follow this general rule of thumb to ensure you have enough wine to serve (without overbuying) at your next event....”
Emerald may have been the color of choice in 2013, but other gem-inspired jewel ...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Today, I read about a little boy in New York who asked Santa Claus to give him ...
Throw a tasty Jennifer Aniston-inspired holiday celebration - Food Find out how ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
We made the call, and you answered. Thank you so much to everyone who responded...