Your Decorating Style Defined
A rich, layered look combining flea-market finds, furniture designs from various time periods (including Victorian pieces and 18th-century French styles), and a diverse collection of accessories and artwork. Dusty colors, timeworn or handmade textiles, and collected objects create a lived-in feel. Think Paris flea markets, Granny’s teacups, the film Grey Gardens.
- Furniture with shapely, feminine silhouettes, intricate detailing, and weathered finishes.
- Jewel tones mixed with washed-out, chalky shades.
- Antique and vintage elements interspersed with newer, offbeat items.
- A varied mix of fabrics (on pillows, upholstery, and window treatments), including jacquards, paisleys, ethnic tapestries, folk motifs, botanicals, and florals.
- Crystal chandeliers and embellished lamps.
- Abundant art and decorative accents on walls and surfaces.
Trying shopping at:
Go here for inspiration: