A fresh, fun, contemporary look that combines urban styling (imagine a downtown loft) with edgy, colorful elements and midcentury design. Simple furniture forms balance out bold accents and patterns. Think the Museum of Modern Art, Frank Lloyd Wright, a Rubik’s Cube.
- Furniture with clean lines and no extra adornment.
- Blocks of saturated color.
- Boxy upholstery with plain legs or skirtless bases.
- Lacquered finishes and a mix of woods, both light (birch, oak) and dark (walnut, mahogany).
- Geometric or abstract patterns and Pop Art–inspired accessories.
Trying shopping at:
Go here for inspiration: