Your Decorating Style Defined
A warm, traditional look made for relaxing with family and friends. Draws on English and early-American furniture designs,
as well as laid-back country, cottage, and farmhouse styles. Weathered, low-maintenance furnishings are easy, inviting, and
built for daily life. Think golden retrievers, fuzzy slippers, and just about any movie by Nancy Meyers.
- Plush upholstery, often slipcovered, with roll or square arms and skirts or ball feet.
- Indestructible tables with turned legs, trestles, or substantial pedestal bases.
- Warm wood tones with rustic or distressed finishes.
- Natural fabrics, like cotton and wool.
- Solid textiles, simple stripes, or unfussy florals in muted colors.
Trying shopping at:
Go here for inspiration:
Most Popular Galleries
Far from boring, this go-to neutral can take any room to new stylish heights.