Real Simple’s Home editors are big fans of The Laundress line for several reasons:
1. Most of the products are hypoallergenic so they’re terrific for children and anyone with sensitive skin.
2. The bottle caps on all of the products conveniently double as small measuring cups, so you always know you’re using the right amount.
3. The Laundress’ all-purpose bleach is “error-proof,” says Real Simple Associate Home Editor Stephanie Sisco. Its bead-like formula is water activated, so if you accidentally get it on clothing you don’t want bleached, you can brush it off.
4. The Laundress’s Delicate Wash is best used on expensive undergarments (like fancy bras) says Stephanie, and doing so will help cut back on dry cleaning costs.
5. The stain solution is miraculous —Stephanie tried it on a white cotton shirt with a strawberry stain and after applying the bleach and washing her shirt, it was restored to mint condition. The best part? The solution treats old and new stains, so you don’t have to rush home to do damage control.
You can shop The Laundress line just below the video, or by going here. Real Simple is an affiliate partner of Joyus.