How to Fake a Clean House
The Kids' Room
- Stash scattered puzzle pieces in a drawer; stack the boards on a shelf.
- Stow pajamas under the pillow. This way, they’re off the floor and ready for later.
- Put blocks in a handled shopping bag and hang it on a hanger or a doorknob inside the closet.
- Put homeless stuffed animals in extra pillowcases. Or prop them up behind shams.
- If your kids have a play tent, hide toys and clothes inside it.
- Pile books neatly on the floor, largest to smallest, next to a chair or a desk.
- Spritz a deodorizer spray around the diaper pail to eliminate odors.
Next: The Laundry Room
“Whether you found a great deal on a slightly irregular coat, or if you’ve got your eye on a beautiful vintage dress, keep in mind that not all alternations are equal. These tailoring fixes are...”
PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid! Pantone revealed their 2014 color of the year ye...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Princeton University is administering the first round of a vaccine against meni...
When it comes to decorating the space above your bed, avoid getting sucked into ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
There was something extra special about the featured ideabooks this week. There...