How to Fake a Clean House
The Kids' Room
- Stash scattered puzzle pieces in a drawer; stack the boards on a shelf.
- Stow pajamas under the pillow. This way, they’re off the floor and ready for later.
- Put blocks in a handled shopping bag and hang it on a hanger or a doorknob inside the closet.
- Put homeless stuffed animals in extra pillowcases. Or prop them up behind shams.
- If your kids have a play tent, hide toys and clothes inside it.
- Pile books neatly on the floor, largest to smallest, next to a chair or a desk.
- Spritz a deodorizer spray around the diaper pail to eliminate odors.
Next: The Laundry Room
Most Popular Galleries
“Who cares if it’s still only spring? We’re already thinking about our first summer swim—and we want our readers to be prepared. So when you’re in and out of the pool, use these surprising tips from...”
For years and years my husband and I lived in an apartment that was fairly avera...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
Marine Corps officials have repeatedly said that federal environmental regulati...
Gallery owner Heather Taylor shares her 10 favorite things 25 ways to decorate y...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
Driveways are often the most overlooked part of garden design, considered more u...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
A love of restoring junk to its former glory led a professional Porsche driver ...