How to Fake a Clean House
The Kids' Room
- Stash scattered puzzle pieces in a drawer; stack the boards on a shelf.
- Stow pajamas under the pillow. This way, they’re off the floor and ready for later.
- Put blocks in a handled shopping bag and hang it on a hanger or a doorknob inside the closet.
- Put homeless stuffed animals in extra pillowcases. Or prop them up behind shams.
- If your kids have a play tent, hide toys and clothes inside it.
- Pile books neatly on the floor, largest to smallest, next to a chair or a desk.
- Spritz a deodorizer spray around the diaper pail to eliminate odors.
Next: The Laundry Room
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
Personal trainer extraordinaire and former The Biggest Loser star Jillian Michae...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
“Hey doc, can I go on a vacation before the baby is born?” ...
Live large on practically any budget - Home Everything we know about Blake Livel...
from POPSUGAR Home
Finally! The easiest way to cool down a drink. Read more: Life ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
He was a 16-year-old living in a rural Mississippi ranch house, but when Scot M...