How to Fake a Clean House
The Home Office
- Stash stray office supplies, like pencils and pens, in decorative stationery boxes or filing containers on your desk.
- Take down calendars and notes from bulletin boards and file them in folders. Or align them so that the tops are all in horizontal lines.
- Rearrange crooked books so that all spines are facing the same direction and the titles all read from top to bottom.
- Stow the keyboard and the mouse in a drawer so only the computer monitor tops the desk.
- Temporarily hide wayward Post-it notes and to-do lists underneath the keyboard.
Next: The Kids' Room
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
If you loved the following eight celebrity couples’ weddings, you’ll...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Researchers in the U.K. have found a compound in pomegranate that they believe ...
The Everygirl takes us inside Alaina Kaczmarski's awe-inspiring Chicago hom...
from POPSUGAR Home
Mike Francesa, a radio host on New York City's WFAN, is never short on opi...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
This week on Houzz, contributors helped parents prep for back-to-school time, s...