How to Fake a Clean House
The Home Office
- Stash stray office supplies, like pencils and pens, in decorative stationery boxes or filing containers on your desk.
- Take down calendars and notes from bulletin boards and file them in folders. Or align them so that the tops are all in horizontal lines.
- Rearrange crooked books so that all spines are facing the same direction and the titles all read from top to bottom.
- Stow the keyboard and the mouse in a drawer so only the computer monitor tops the desk.
- Temporarily hide wayward Post-it notes and to-do lists underneath the keyboard.
Next: The Kids' Room
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Yes, they’re annoying--and, yes, there are ways to deal. ...
Your square footage is set in stone, but if your space feels stuffed with stuff,...
from POPSUGAR Home
Chocolate bourbon bacon pie is never a mistake. Read more: #Hpfo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
It’s back-to-school time, and one great way to support your budding or independ...