How to Fake a Clean House
The Home Office
- Stash stray office supplies, like pencils and pens, in decorative stationery boxes or filing containers on your desk.
- Take down calendars and notes from bulletin boards and file them in folders. Or align them so that the tops are all in horizontal lines.
- Rearrange crooked books so that all spines are facing the same direction and the titles all read from top to bottom.
- Stow the keyboard and the mouse in a drawer so only the computer monitor tops the desk.
- Temporarily hide wayward Post-it notes and to-do lists underneath the keyboard.
Next: The Kids' Room
Most Popular Galleries
“Despite definitely knowing better, you popped a pimple and it erupted. Rather than lecturing you on how bad it is to pick at your skin—because it is a bad idea—here’s how to cover it up: A...”
All Ellen DeGeneres fans (so that’s everyone, right?) need to get excited,...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
An international team of scientists has deciphered the genetic code of the tset...
Find out which Orange Is the New Black character you're most like - Entert...
from POPSUGAR Home
Beginning this week, you'll see three new flavors of Doritos on store shelv...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Back in the 1930s, this lakeside community in the Santa Monica Mountains of Cal...