How to Fake a Clean House
The Home Office
- Stash stray office supplies, like pencils and pens, in decorative stationery boxes or filing containers on your desk.
- Take down calendars and notes from bulletin boards and file them in folders. Or align them so that the tops are all in horizontal lines.
- Rearrange crooked books so that all spines are facing the same direction and the titles all read from top to bottom.
- Stow the keyboard and the mouse in a drawer so only the computer monitor tops the desk.
- Temporarily hide wayward Post-it notes and to-do lists underneath the keyboard.
Next: The Kids' Room
Most Popular Galleries
“Who cares if it’s still only spring? We’re already thinking about our first summer swim—and we want our readers to be prepared. So when you’re in and out of the pool, use these surprising tips from...”
For years and years my husband and I lived in an apartment that was fairly avera...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
Marine Corps officials have repeatedly said that federal environmental regulati...
Wedding season is in full swing here at POPSUGAR, and we have everything you nee...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
Driveways are often the most overlooked part of garden design, considered more u...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
This homeowner called interior designer Lisa Konjicek-Segundo of Olive Juice D...