How to Fake a Clean House
- Glide a sticky lint roller over the bath mat to pick up hair.
- Light a candle. Everything looks better (and cleaner) by candlelight.
- Hang a fluffy bathrobe on top of damp towels dangling from the hooks on the back of the door.
- Store a rattan or canvas basket on top of the toilet and throw in stray cosmetic brushes.
- Hang fresh guest towels. The humidity in this room makes textiles look droopy, even after a recent machine washing.
- Mound cosmetics and hairstyling products in a container underneath the sink. In a pinch, pile them in the tub and close the shower curtain. Cross your fingers that guests don’t snoop.
Next: The Home Office
Most Popular Galleries
“Whether your smartphone took an accidental dip in the pool or got stolen while you were strolling the boardwalk, saying goodbye to your phone is never easy. Perhaps the worst part of the whole...”
I have a major thing for blue mason jars. I use them for everything – drinking g...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
Money can buy happiness—if you spend wisely. We asked experts to explain ...
'Tis the season of alfresco dining, so why not pick a scenic spot for your ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
By Kate Lowenstein A few years ago, Debbie Jankowski went hunting for a way to b...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
Paddle plant offers high impact even for a succulent. There are more than 125 s...