How to Fake a Clean House
- Glide a sticky lint roller over the bath mat to pick up hair.
- Light a candle. Everything looks better (and cleaner) by candlelight.
- Hang a fluffy bathrobe on top of damp towels dangling from the hooks on the back of the door.
- Store a rattan or canvas basket on top of the toilet and throw in stray cosmetic brushes.
- Hang fresh guest towels. The humidity in this room makes textiles look droopy, even after a recent machine washing.
- Mound cosmetics and hairstyling products in a container underneath the sink. In a pinch, pile them in the tub and close the shower curtain. Cross your fingers that guests don’t snoop.
Next: The Home Office
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Removing both breasts to treat cancer affecting only one side doesn't boost sur...
Kesha totally took us by surprise when she dropped $1.65 million on an immaculat...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ok, here's the deal, we all have that one vegan friend who doesn't do ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
If you’ve been trying to choose the right shelves to go with your fireplace, yo...