How to Fake a Clean House
- Glide a sticky lint roller over the bath mat to pick up hair.
- Light a candle. Everything looks better (and cleaner) by candlelight.
- Hang a fluffy bathrobe on top of damp towels dangling from the hooks on the back of the door.
- Store a rattan or canvas basket on top of the toilet and throw in stray cosmetic brushes.
- Hang fresh guest towels. The humidity in this room makes textiles look droopy, even after a recent machine washing.
- Mound cosmetics and hairstyling products in a container underneath the sink. In a pinch, pile them in the tub and close the shower curtain. Cross your fingers that guests don’t snoop.
Next: The Home Office
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
Excel spreadsheets are usually used to track the most banal of things: budgets t...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Itching and pain on suspicious skin lesions may indicate that the area is cance...
Rumor had it that President Barack Obama and his family were about to drop $4.25...
from POPSUGAR Home
In France, this cut from the short loin section of the animal is known as “bavet...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
If you are new to gardening with native plants and are looking for a good intro...