Cleaning Supplies We Love
More Nontoxic Products
- Enviro-Magic Mildew Stain Away Spray, $11 for 16 ounces, amazonpp.com. Use in the bathroom; it leaves no stains or rings.
- Simple Clean Dirt-Collecting Microfiber Cloth, $2.50 for one, safehomeproducts.com―the no-chemical alternative to dusting.
- Earth Friendly Products’ Orange Plus Concentrate cleaner, $4.50 for 17 ounces, ecos.com. It can be used on kitchen surfaces, floors, furniture, woodwork, and it can even clean your oven.
- Caldrea’s Stainless Steel Spray, $11 for 11.8 ounces, caldrea.com. Works on stainless steel appliances, countertops, and sinks.
- Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day All-Purpose Cleaner, $8.50 for 32 ounces, drugstore.com―an all-purpose cleaner that works on all nonporous surfaces.
Next: You Might Also Like...
Most Popular Galleries
“These days, plenty of engaged couples already have bedding, kitchen appliances, and other items you'd need to furnish a home and begin a life together. So, what's an engaged couple to do if they'd...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
If you want your obsession for ombre manicures, mustache mugs and chevron pillow...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
A woman has given birth to a more than 13-pound baby at a southeastern Pennsylv...
In the heart of Soho sits a classic, New York apartment with a California soul. ...
from POPSUGAR Home
This week's worst-dressed list was filled with moments we'd like to fo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
The kitchen is often the heart of t...