Cleaning Supplies We Love
More Nontoxic Products
- Enviro-Magic Mildew Stain Away Spray, $11 for 16 ounces, amazonpp.com. Use in the bathroom; it leaves no stains or rings.
- Simple Clean Dirt-Collecting Microfiber Cloth, $2.50 for one, safehomeproducts.com―the no-chemical alternative to dusting.
- Earth Friendly Products’ Orange Plus Concentrate cleaner, $4.50 for 17 ounces, ecos.com. It can be used on kitchen surfaces, floors, furniture, woodwork, and it can even clean your oven.
- Caldrea’s Stainless Steel Spray, $11 for 11.8 ounces, caldrea.com. Works on stainless steel appliances, countertops, and sinks.
- Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day All-Purpose Cleaner, $8.50 for 32 ounces, drugstore.com―an all-purpose cleaner that works on all nonporous surfaces.
Next: You Might Also Like...
Most Popular Galleries
“A quick reminder: If you live in an area that observes Daylight Saving time, it begins Sunday, March 9, at 2:00 a.m. Be sure to turn your clock forward one hour—and start enjoying that extra...”
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Scientists have developed a blood test that they say could lead to an early dia...
The allure of living in a sprawling prefab nestled on a scenic plot of land is u...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Lets face it: Most of us are afraid of using pattern of any kind on large uphol...