Cleaning Supplies We Love
More Nontoxic Products
- Enviro-Magic Mildew Stain Away Spray, $11 for 16 ounces, amazonpp.com. Use in the bathroom; it leaves no stains or rings.
- Simple Clean Dirt-Collecting Microfiber Cloth, $2.50 for one, safehomeproducts.com―the no-chemical alternative to dusting.
- Earth Friendly Products’ Orange Plus Concentrate cleaner, $4.50 for 17 ounces, ecos.com. It can be used on kitchen surfaces, floors, furniture, woodwork, and it can even clean your oven.
- Caldrea’s Stainless Steel Spray, $11 for 11.8 ounces, caldrea.com. Works on stainless steel appliances, countertops, and sinks.
- Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day All-Purpose Cleaner, $8.50 for 32 ounces, drugstore.com―an all-purpose cleaner that works on all nonporous surfaces.
Next: You Might Also Like...
Most Popular Galleries
“You *know* you ought to take the stairs instead of the elevator and floss every night… and yet, sometimes not doing those good-for-you extra steps is all the more tempting. If you’re a parent and...”
Most Friends fans love Monica Geller’s ’90s-chic apartment, but hate...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
New research links moderate wine consumption with a lower prevalence of chronic...
We've got good news and bad news. First, the bad: not everyone can have a c...
from POPSUGAR Home
You can now buy a six-pack of beer flavored lollipops. Yep, we're intereste...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Dont overlook the cloakroom in your quest for a super-stylish abode its the ...