Cleaning Supplies We Love
More Nontoxic Products
- Enviro-Magic Mildew Stain Away Spray, $11 for 16 ounces, amazonpp.com. Use in the bathroom; it leaves no stains or rings.
- Simple Clean Dirt-Collecting Microfiber Cloth, $2.50 for one, safehomeproducts.com―the no-chemical alternative to dusting.
- Earth Friendly Products’ Orange Plus Concentrate cleaner, $4.50 for 17 ounces, ecos.com. It can be used on kitchen surfaces, floors, furniture, woodwork, and it can even clean your oven.
- Caldrea’s Stainless Steel Spray, $11 for 11.8 ounces, caldrea.com. Works on stainless steel appliances, countertops, and sinks.
- Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day All-Purpose Cleaner, $8.50 for 32 ounces, drugstore.com―an all-purpose cleaner that works on all nonporous surfaces.
Next: You Might Also Like...
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
Date night can take on lots of forms: extreme, creative, outdoor and offbeatR...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
A Catholic diocese in Ohio is discouraging its schools from participating in th...
When it comes to family photos in home decor, there is a great divide between ta...
from POPSUGAR Home
How can we help but be anything other than skeptical? Read more: ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Back-to-school shopping is different for college students. They need more than ...