Clean Your Bathroom, Fast
Supplies to Keep in the Bathroom
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes ($5, drugstore.com): for cleaning sinks, tubs, tile, and the toilet exterior.
- Method Daily Shower Spray (shown, left; $4, 866-963-8463 or methodhome.com for store locations): to prevent soap-scum buildup on shower walls. It's slightly more expensive than supermarket brands, but it smells much better, and the bottle is attractive enough to be left in view.
- OXO Good Grips Household Squeegee (shown, right; $8, oxo.com): for cleaning the shower door and mirrors.
- Toilet brush with caddy.
- Clorox ReadyMop ($20 for starter kit, drugstore.com): for floors.
- Soft Scrub with Bleach ($5.40, drugstore.com): for scrubbing the tub and tile.
- OXO Good Grips Scrub Brush ($6, oxo.com): for scrubbing the tub and tile.
- Bleach or an all-purpose cleaner: to use in the toilet-brush caddy.
- Windex Glass and Surface Wipes ($3.50, drugstore.com): for mirrors and chrome.
Next: You Might Also Like ...
Most Popular Galleries
“Do you find half-filled cups, glasses, and mugs throughout your house at the end of each day? If the kitchen clutter is driving you up the wall, consider creating a designated spot for the...”
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Breast cancer patients with high levels of vitamin D in their blood may be more...
Bring the luck of the Irish to your tablescape with a few key pieces just in tim...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Earth tones are rich, warm colors, comfortable to be around. Equally suited t...