Clean Your Bathroom, Fast
Supplies to Keep in the Bathroom
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes ($5, drugstore.com): for cleaning sinks, tubs, tile, and the toilet exterior.
- Method Daily Shower Spray (shown, left; $4, 866-963-8463 or methodhome.com for store locations): to prevent soap-scum buildup on shower walls. It's slightly more expensive than supermarket brands, but it smells much better, and the bottle is attractive enough to be left in view.
- OXO Good Grips Household Squeegee (shown, right; $8, oxo.com): for cleaning the shower door and mirrors.
- Toilet brush with caddy.
- Clorox ReadyMop ($20 for starter kit, drugstore.com): for floors.
- Soft Scrub with Bleach ($5.40, drugstore.com): for scrubbing the tub and tile.
- OXO Good Grips Scrub Brush ($6, oxo.com): for scrubbing the tub and tile.
- Bleach or an all-purpose cleaner: to use in the toilet-brush caddy.
- Windex Glass and Surface Wipes ($3.50, drugstore.com): for mirrors and chrome.
Next: You Might Also Like ...
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
If Robin Thicke and Paula Patton were decor elements, you’d think they wou...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
People with Parkinson's disease may have higher levels of creativity than their ...
This could be the coolest Airstream reno yet! - Houzz Amazing rooftop-bar views ...
from POPSUGAR Home
You NEED this. Read more: Hot Fudge Sundae , Fudge Sauce , Ent...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
In the middle of summer I walk the garden in search of serendipity : a small s...