Clean Your Bathroom, Fast
Supplies to Keep in the Bathroom
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes ($5, drugstore.com): for cleaning sinks, tubs, tile, and the toilet exterior.
- Method Daily Shower Spray (shown, left; $4, 866-963-8463 or methodhome.com for store locations): to prevent soap-scum buildup on shower walls. It's slightly more expensive than supermarket brands, but it smells much better, and the bottle is attractive enough to be left in view.
- OXO Good Grips Household Squeegee (shown, right; $8, oxo.com): for cleaning the shower door and mirrors.
- Toilet brush with caddy.
- Clorox ReadyMop ($20 for starter kit, drugstore.com): for floors.
- Soft Scrub with Bleach ($5.40, drugstore.com): for scrubbing the tub and tile.
- OXO Good Grips Scrub Brush ($6, oxo.com): for scrubbing the tub and tile.
- Bleach or an all-purpose cleaner: to use in the toilet-brush caddy.
- Windex Glass and Surface Wipes ($3.50, drugstore.com): for mirrors and chrome.
Next: You Might Also Like ...
“These days, plenty of engaged couples already have bedding, kitchen appliances, and other items you'd need to furnish a home and begin a life together. So, what's an engaged couple to do if they'd...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
If you want your obsession for ombre manicures, mustache mugs and chevron pillow...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
They grunt, claw, and feel their body is covered with hair and their nails are e...
When you think of what you know about celebrities - their style, their personali...
from POPSUGAR Home
This week's worst-dressed list was filled with moments we'd like to fo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Tea has a history of bringing people together. Dont we all savor the conversati...