Clean Your Bathroom, Fast
Supplies to Keep in the Bathroom
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes ($5, drugstore.com): for cleaning sinks, tubs, tile, and the toilet exterior.
- Method Daily Shower Spray (shown, left; $4, 866-963-8463 or methodhome.com for store locations): to prevent soap-scum buildup on shower walls. It's slightly more expensive than supermarket brands, but it smells much better, and the bottle is attractive enough to be left in view.
- OXO Good Grips Household Squeegee (shown, right; $8, oxo.com): for cleaning the shower door and mirrors.
- Toilet brush with caddy.
- Clorox ReadyMop ($20 for starter kit, drugstore.com): for floors.
- Soft Scrub with Bleach ($5.40, drugstore.com): for scrubbing the tub and tile.
- OXO Good Grips Scrub Brush ($6, oxo.com): for scrubbing the tub and tile.
- Bleach or an all-purpose cleaner: to use in the toilet-brush caddy.
- Windex Glass and Surface Wipes ($3.50, drugstore.com): for mirrors and chrome.
Next: You Might Also Like ...
Most Popular Galleries
“Who cares if it’s still only spring? We’re already thinking about our first summer swim—and we want our readers to be prepared. So when you’re in and out of the pool, use these surprising tips from...”
For years and years my husband and I lived in an apartment that was fairly avera...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
Boys who are diagnosed with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in ...
Melamine plates that look like vintage china? It's true! We're convinc...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
Light fixtures can be changed. Colors can be painted over. Ugly floors can be co...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
In 1908 in Haarlem, the Netherlands (yes, New York City's Harlem neighborhood w...