Clean Your Bathroom, Fast
Bathroom Cleaning To-Do List
- Wipe out the sink (30 seconds).
- Wipe the toilet seat and rim (15 seconds).
- Swoosh the toilet bowl with a brush (15 seconds).
- Wipe the mirror and faucet (15 seconds).
- Squeegee the shower door (30 seconds).
- Spray the entire shower and the curtain liner with shower mist after every use (15 seconds).
- Scrub the tub (three minutes).
- Scrub the tiles (five minutes).
- Mop the floor (two minutes).
- Wipe the switch plates, doorknobs, and doorjambs (one minute).
- Empty and wipe out the wastebasket (30 seconds).
- Take down the shower curtain, then launder it according to the care instructions.
- Empty, weed, and clean the medicine cabinet (20 minutes).
- Perform Shiny Sink 101 on the tub and sink.
Most Popular Galleries
“A quick reminder: If you live in an area that observes Daylight Saving time, it begins Sunday, March 9, at 2:00 a.m. Be sure to turn your clock forward one hour—and start enjoying that extra...”
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Technology and medicine are working together in a smart new way - by putting sp...
The allure of living in a sprawling prefab nestled on a scenic plot of land is u...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
When architect Jeff Sherman found this row house in the Prospect Heights neighb...