Clean Your Bathroom, Fast
Bathroom Cleaning To-Do List
- Wipe out the sink (30 seconds).
- Wipe the toilet seat and rim (15 seconds).
- Swoosh the toilet bowl with a brush (15 seconds).
- Wipe the mirror and faucet (15 seconds).
- Squeegee the shower door (30 seconds).
- Spray the entire shower and the curtain liner with shower mist after every use (15 seconds).
- Scrub the tub (three minutes).
- Scrub the tiles (five minutes).
- Mop the floor (two minutes).
- Wipe the switch plates, doorknobs, and doorjambs (one minute).
- Empty and wipe out the wastebasket (30 seconds).
- Take down the shower curtain, then launder it according to the care instructions.
- Empty, weed, and clean the medicine cabinet (20 minutes).
- Perform Shiny Sink 101 on the tub and sink.
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.
Say what you want about The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman, but she got what she...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Not a natural blonde or brunette? You might want to be more cautious about colo...
There's a lot to be said for living in a small house. Less wasted space, ch...
from POPSUGAR Home
Trust us, you're going to want to try each one. Read more: ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Ask a kitchen designer about the future of backsplashes, and the response will ...