10 Holiday Toasts
1. Blessed is the season that engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
― Hamilton Wright Mabie
2. May you have warmth in your igloo, oil in your lamp, and peace in your heart.
― Inuit proverb
3. May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.
― Joey Adams
4. May all your joys be true joys, and all your pain Champagne.
5. Here’s to holly and ivy hanging up, and to something wet in every cup.
― Ogden Nash
6. If you can’t be merry at Christmas, then you can drive the rest of us home when we are!
― Mark Bromberg
7. Here’s to us that are here, to you that are there, and the rest of us everywhere.
― Rudyard Kipling
8. In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, and never in want.
― Irish toast
9. Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.
― Benjamin Franklin
10. As you slide down the banisters of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way.