The Twelve Lists of Christmas
10 Holiday Toasts1. Blessed is the season that engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
― Hamilton Wright Mabie
2. May you have warmth in your igloo, oil in your lamp, and peace in your heart.
― Inuit proverb
3. May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.
― Joey Adams
4. May all your joys be true joys, and all your pain Champagne.
5. Here’s to holly and ivy hanging up, and to something wet in every cup.
― Ogden Nash
6. If you can’t be merry at Christmas, then you can drive the rest of us home when we are!
― Mark Bromberg
7. Here’s to us that are here, to you that are there, and the rest of us everywhere.
― Rudyard Kipling
8. In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, and never in want.
― Irish toast
9. Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.
― Benjamin Franklin
10. As you slide down the banisters of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way.
Most Popular Galleries
“Before you get busy packing the basket, take a second to find out if you’re smarter than the average bear. (Answers below the photo!) 1. If you’ve been stung by a bee, what can you use to remove the...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
If you want your obsession for ombre manicures, mustache mugs and chevron pillow...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
While any coffee will provide some healthy payoffs, you need to pick the right ...
It happens with our fashion sense, our cooking skills, our finances - you name i...
from POPSUGAR Home
SANTA PAULA, Calif. (AP) — What was supposed to be a cheap bite at Del Taco turn...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
On Easter Sunday candy-colored baskets will be out in full force. But as anyone...