Gorgeous Thanksgiving Tables for Less Than $50
Idea: A Colorful Combo of Stripes and BloomsDesigned by Jeffrey Miller
Supply Shopping List
- Two quarts of Behr paint, in Appletini and Peacock Tail ($19, homedepot.com for stores)
- Two flowerpots ($10, homedepot.com for stores)
- Paper tablecloth ($4, partycity.com)
- Paper napkins ($3, partycity.com)
- Kraft paper ($2.50, joann.com)
- Two bunches of carnations ($8 at a supermarket)
Next: How to Do It
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
Excel spreadsheets are usually used to track the most banal of things: budgets t...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
The question: I have no plans of peeing on myself anytime soon. But—just ...
With the right combination of style and function, getting your dream closet is p...
from POPSUGAR Home
Bottoms up! Read more: Unique Beer , Seaweed Beer , Seaweed Tr...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Following the success of a project making sustainable garden furniture using a...