Gorgeous Thanksgiving Tables for Less Than $50
Idea: A Colorful Combo of Stripes and BloomsDesigned by Jeffrey Miller
Supply Shopping List
- Two quarts of Behr paint, in Appletini and Peacock Tail ($19, homedepot.com for stores)
- Two flowerpots ($10, homedepot.com for stores)
- Paper tablecloth ($4, partycity.com)
- Paper napkins ($3, partycity.com)
- Kraft paper ($2.50, joann.com)
- Two bunches of carnations ($8 at a supermarket)
Next: How to Do It
Most Popular Galleries
“Meredith Perez, founder and creative director of Belle Fleur, explains how to create a lush flower arrangement....”
Far from boring, this go-to neutral can take any room to new stylish heights.
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
A 2-year-old boy is being hailed a hero after using FaceTime to save his mother...
So you know how to organize your jewelry, but do you know how to decorate with i...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Catherine Dolen calls this room a study, but its really much more than that. I...