Gorgeous Thanksgiving Tables for Less Than $50
Idea: A Colorful Combo of Stripes and BloomsDesigned by Jeffrey Miller
Supply Shopping List
- Two quarts of Behr paint, in Appletini and Peacock Tail ($19, homedepot.com for stores)
- Two flowerpots ($10, homedepot.com for stores)
- Paper tablecloth ($4, partycity.com)
- Paper napkins ($3, partycity.com)
- Kraft paper ($2.50, joann.com)
- Two bunches of carnations ($8 at a supermarket)
Next: How to Do It
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.
Say what you want about The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman, but she got what she...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Researchers are closer than ever to finding a cure for Alzheimer's disease, but...
If your studio apartment is starting to feel more claustrophobic than cute, list...
from Home sweet home. | POPSUGAR Home
At once sad and incredibly heartwarming. Read more: Farmers Tast...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Conifer addiction can be a terrible thing. Just ask anyone who knows me. Visito...