Gorgeous Thanksgiving Tables for Less Than $50
Idea: A Colorful Combo of Stripes and BloomsDesigned by Jeffrey Miller
Supply Shopping List
- Two quarts of Behr paint, in Appletini and Peacock Tail ($19, homedepot.com for stores)
- Two flowerpots ($10, homedepot.com for stores)
- Paper tablecloth ($4, partycity.com)
- Paper napkins ($3, partycity.com)
- Kraft paper ($2.50, joann.com)
- Two bunches of carnations ($8 at a supermarket)
Next: How to Do It
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Removing both breasts to treat cancer affecting only one side doesn't boost sur...
Kesha totally took us by surprise when she dropped $1.65 million on an immaculat...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ok, here's the deal, we all have that one vegan friend who doesn't do ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
If you’ve been trying to choose the right shelves to go with your fireplace, yo...