Gorgeous Thanksgiving Tables for Less Than $50
Four designers created these festive tables on a tight budget. You can too.
Idea: A Warm, Earthy Display of Stems and BerriesDesigned by David Stark
Supply Shopping List
- Greenery and twigs (free, from the yard)
- Linen napkin (free, from cupboard)
- Empty cans (free)
- Green milo berries ($5 for 8 ounces, save-on-crafts.com)
- Twig boxes ($5 and $7, B & J Florist’s Supply, 212-564-6086)
- Bottles ($9 and $12, westelm.com for stores)
- Carpet tape ($5, lowes.com)
- Tags ($3.60 at an office-supply store)
- Twine ($2.80 at an office-supply store)
Next: How to Do It
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Yes, they’re annoying--and, yes, there are ways to deal. ...
Your square footage is set in stone, but if your space feels stuffed with stuff,...
from POPSUGAR Home
These recipes are truly show stopping. Read more: Best Burgers ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
It’s back-to-school time, and one great way to support your budding or independ...