Gorgeous Thanksgiving Tables for Less Than $50
Four designers created these festive tables on a tight budget. You can too.
Idea: A Warm, Earthy Display of Stems and BerriesDesigned by David Stark
Supply Shopping List
- Greenery and twigs (free, from the yard)
- Linen napkin (free, from cupboard)
- Empty cans (free)
- Green milo berries ($5 for 8 ounces, save-on-crafts.com)
- Twig boxes ($5 and $7, B & J Florist’s Supply, 212-564-6086)
- Bottles ($9 and $12, westelm.com for stores)
- Carpet tape ($5, lowes.com)
- Tags ($3.60 at an office-supply store)
- Twine ($2.80 at an office-supply store)
Next: How to Do It
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
Think it’s decadent to sleep at midday? Think again. A power nap can make you smarter, saner, and healthier.
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Eating tomatoes may lower your risk for prostate cancer by nearly 20 percent, a...
One Kings Lane takes us on a tour of this designer's fashionable NYC digs! ...
from POPSUGAR Home
The future is now folks -- and it stinks. Read more: Concept M...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
This fifth-floor apartment built in the 1960s needed opening up to make it ligh...