Gorgeous Thanksgiving Tables for Less Than $50
Four designers created these festive tables on a tight budget. You can too.
Idea: A Warm, Earthy Display of Stems and BerriesDesigned by David Stark
Supply Shopping List
- Greenery and twigs (free, from the yard)
- Linen napkin (free, from cupboard)
- Empty cans (free)
- Green milo berries ($5 for 8 ounces, save-on-crafts.com)
- Twig boxes ($5 and $7, B & J Florist’s Supply, 212-564-6086)
- Bottles ($9 and $12, westelm.com for stores)
- Carpet tape ($5, lowes.com)
- Tags ($3.60 at an office-supply store)
- Twine ($2.80 at an office-supply store)
Next: How to Do It
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
If you were just thinking about how you’d like more artisanal home goods a...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
A Central California company has issued a voluntary nationwide recall of specif...
Be careful or get addicted to the Kim Kardashian game - Tech These 20-something ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Stella!!! Read more: Chrissy Teigen , Recipes , Beer , Stella...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Creative families need creative spaces. For Autumn Sproles; her husband, Chri...