Gorgeous Thanksgiving Tables for Less Than $50
Four designers created these festive tables on a tight budget. You can too.
Idea: A Warm, Earthy Display of Stems and BerriesDesigned by David Stark
Supply Shopping List
- Greenery and twigs (free, from the yard)
- Linen napkin (free, from cupboard)
- Empty cans (free)
- Green milo berries ($5 for 8 ounces, save-on-crafts.com)
- Twig boxes ($5 and $7, B & J Florist’s Supply, 212-564-6086)
- Bottles ($9 and $12, westelm.com for stores)
- Carpet tape ($5, lowes.com)
- Tags ($3.60 at an office-supply store)
- Twine ($2.80 at an office-supply store)
Next: How to Do It
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
What’s sweeter (or funnier, in Gwen Stefani’s case) than posting a t...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
When babies are too young to get the whooping cough vaccine, vaccinating their ...
Even if you can't name a lot of iconic midcentury designs, chances are you ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Bland pasta is a sad, sad thing. Read more: Salt , How to Cook ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Every garden, every landscape we create has a story to tell. It’s why we do wha...