Gorgeous Thanksgiving Tables for Less Than $50
Four designers created these festive tables on a tight budget. You can too.
Idea: A Warm, Earthy Display of Stems and BerriesDesigned by David Stark
Supply Shopping List
- Greenery and twigs (free, from the yard)
- Linen napkin (free, from cupboard)
- Empty cans (free)
- Green milo berries ($5 for 8 ounces, save-on-crafts.com)
- Twig boxes ($5 and $7, B & J Florist’s Supply, 212-564-6086)
- Bottles ($9 and $12, westelm.com for stores)
- Carpet tape ($5, lowes.com)
- Tags ($3.60 at an office-supply store)
- Twine ($2.80 at an office-supply store)
Next: How to Do It
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.
Say what you want about The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman, but she got what she...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Not a natural blonde or brunette? You might want to be more cautious about colo...
Let's get real - we love everything about Anthropologie, but the prices can...
from POPSUGAR Home
It's all in the bread. Read more: Tomato , Tomato Recipes ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Architect Jeff Stern has spent much of his career designing ecominded houses an...