12 Fun Conversation Starters For Your Thanksgiving Table
Get talking over the turkey. Tuck a question under each plate, or serve them up with dessert.
For Parents to Ask Kids (Of All Ages)
- Who is the funniest person at the table and why?
- Pretend you just won $5 million. What's the first thing you would buy?
- What do you think is the hardest thing about being a parent?
- What are you most thankful for this year? (You knew it was coming.)
For Kids to Ask Parents
- If you could have named yourself, what name would you have picked?
- What do you think is the hardest thing about being a kid?
- What about me is the most (and least) like you?
- If you could eat only one food on this table for an entire year, which one would it be?
For Friends to Ask Friends
- Which person here do you wish you knew better?
- Which person at this table would make the best news anchor?
- What did you really think of your significant other on your first date?
- Your most creative leftover-turkey idea: Go!