Mother’s Day Gift Basket Ideas
For the Mom Who Indulges
A pink plastic trash can. Flirtatious yet functional―perfect in a boudoir.
- Valley of the Dolls, by Jacqueline Susann. The 1960s trash classic about three bombshells who fail to make it big in the Big Apple, begin popping pills, and bottom out.
- Lolita, by Vladimir Nabokov. The Queen of the Banned. Nabokov's erotic, rhapsodic story about wanting what you shouldn't.
- Good in Bed: A Novel, by Jennifer Weiner. A fast-paced modern fairy tale about a woman whose intimate secrets are outed in a magazine by an ex-boyfriend.
- Pen Pals, by Olivia Goldsmith. From the author of The First Wives Club, a revenge novel about a Wall Street woman who takes the fall for her boss.
- Vanity Fair, by William Makepeace Thackeray. The renowned Victorian social satire about two status-hungry heroines.
- Note cards. So Mom can write to you about all the dirty details.
Most Popular Galleries
“If these three cookbooks don’t fit anyone on your list, try these new options for holiday gift-giving: For the Baker Payard Desserts, Francois Payard with Tish Boyle World-famous pastry chef Francois...”
PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid! Pantone revealed their 2014 color of the year ye...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
If someone you love is trying to lose weight, you want to support his or her ef...
It's that time of year again! As usual, we've got you covered with our...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Gina OHara had a hard time describing her dream home to her builder. Shed been ...