Mother’s Day Gift Basket Ideas
For the Mom Who Indulges
A pink plastic trash can. Flirtatious yet functional―perfect in a boudoir.
- Valley of the Dolls, by Jacqueline Susann. The 1960s trash classic about three bombshells who fail to make it big in the Big Apple, begin popping pills, and bottom out.
- Lolita, by Vladimir Nabokov. The Queen of the Banned. Nabokov's erotic, rhapsodic story about wanting what you shouldn't.
- Good in Bed: A Novel, by Jennifer Weiner. A fast-paced modern fairy tale about a woman whose intimate secrets are outed in a magazine by an ex-boyfriend.
- Pen Pals, by Olivia Goldsmith. From the author of The First Wives Club, a revenge novel about a Wall Street woman who takes the fall for her boss.
- Vanity Fair, by William Makepeace Thackeray. The renowned Victorian social satire about two status-hungry heroines.
- Note cards. So Mom can write to you about all the dirty details.
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
So where did longtime lovebirds Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt wed, exactly? No ve...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Removing both breasts to treat cancer affecting only one side doesn't boost sur...
Looking for a new way to revamp your space? We've got an idea - but it take...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ok, here's the deal, we all have that one vegan friend who doesn't do ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
If you’ve been trying to choose the right shelves to go with your fireplace, yo...