Mother’s Day Gift Basket Ideas
For the Mom Who Indulges
A pink plastic trash can. Flirtatious yet functional―perfect in a boudoir.
- Valley of the Dolls, by Jacqueline Susann. The 1960s trash classic about three bombshells who fail to make it big in the Big Apple, begin popping pills, and bottom out.
- Lolita, by Vladimir Nabokov. The Queen of the Banned. Nabokov's erotic, rhapsodic story about wanting what you shouldn't.
- Good in Bed: A Novel, by Jennifer Weiner. A fast-paced modern fairy tale about a woman whose intimate secrets are outed in a magazine by an ex-boyfriend.
- Pen Pals, by Olivia Goldsmith. From the author of The First Wives Club, a revenge novel about a Wall Street woman who takes the fall for her boss.
- Vanity Fair, by William Makepeace Thackeray. The renowned Victorian social satire about two status-hungry heroines.
- Note cards. So Mom can write to you about all the dirty details.
Most Popular Galleries
“Meredith Perez, founder and creative director of Belle Fleur, explains how to create a lush flower arrangement....”
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
You already know snack foods like chips, crackers, and pretzels pack a lot of s...
It's hard during Fashion Weeks galore not to look to designers, models, and...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
If youre planning to remodel your bathroom, you want to update the look, incre...