Mother’s Day Gift Basket Ideas
For the Mom Who Bakes
A jumbo measuring cup; she can measure and mix the dough in the same spot.
- Alphabet cookie cutters. She'll be able to spell out anything: "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Take Out the Trash."
- Wooden spoon. The essential and inexpensive kitchen tool.
- Flexible spatula. Supple enough to wiggle under soft dough.
- An apron.
- Sweet smelling body scrub.
- Real Simple's Sugar Cookies recipe.
Next: For the Mom Who Indulges
Most Popular Galleries
“Before you get busy packing the basket, take a second to find out if you’re smarter than the average bear. (Answers below the photo!) 1. If you’ve been stung by a bee, what can you use to remove the...”
Why book a flight to a touristy beach resort when you can try one of these off-the-beaten-path weekend escapes?
Most Friends fans love Monica Geller’s ’90s-chic apartment, but hate...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
New research links moderate wine consumption with a lower prevalence of chronic...
We've got good news and bad news. First, the bad: not everyone can have a c...
from POPSUGAR Home
You can now buy a six-pack of beer flavored lollipops. Yep, we're intereste...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Dont overlook the cloakroom in your quest for a super-stylish abode its the ...