Mother’s Day Gift Basket Ideas
Make one of these for the woman who has everything and insists she wants nothing.
For the Sentimental Mom
A stylish file box to keep everything organized on her desk.
- Elegant stamp holder. Since she still sends a hand-written note, she’ll need to keep her roll of stamps easily accessible.
- Personalized rubber stamp. Upgrade her correspondence with a custom return address stamp.
- Address book. To keep all her contacts organized and up to date.
- Interview journal. Have her fill in this thought-provoking journal and see your mother in a whole new light.
- Monogrammed stationery. Whether for thank you notes, sympathy cards, or just-because, you can’t go wrong with a personalized set.
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
Our collection of time-tested favorite cookies will satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth.
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
A man infected with Ebola traveled to Senegal, becoming the first recorded in t...
Sure, you have heard about bachelor pads, but what about the single ladies out t...
from POPSUGAR Home
We want them all. Read more: Food Bloggers Cookbooks , Food Blo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
When Hurricane Sandy left 4 feet of water in their kitchen, a professional coup...