Mother’s Day Gift Basket Ideas
Make one of these for the woman who has everything and insists she wants nothing.
For the Sentimental Mom
A stylish file box to keep everything organized on her desk.
- Elegant stamp holder. Since she still sends a hand-written note, she’ll need to keep her roll of stamps easily accessible.
- Personalized rubber stamp. Upgrade her correspondence with a custom return address stamp.
- Address book. To keep all her contacts organized and up to date.
- Interview journal. Have her fill in this thought-provoking journal and see your mother in a whole new light.
- Monogrammed stationery. Whether for thank you notes, sympathy cards, or just-because, you can’t go wrong with a personalized set.
Most Popular Galleries
“I don’t normally like to feature items that aren’t available immediately, but I love this new picnic tote from Built NY too much to wait. It looks just like a regular tote, doesn’t it? But…it unfolds...”
If your dark circles aren’t quite this adorable, you don’t have to grin and bear it. Try these (en)lightening strategies to minimize them.
I have a major thing for blue mason jars. I use them for everything – drinking g...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
A new map of the fungal species lurking on human skin reveals the most diverse ...
Even selfies and feet photos can be inspiring when snapped in an irresistible ou...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
You hunt and search and tour and tour. Then you make a move and live happily eve...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
This Minneapolis couple needed more living room: a space where they could hang ...