Mother’s Day Gift Basket Ideas
Make one of these for the woman who has everything and insists she wants nothing.
For the Sentimental Mom
A stylish file box to keep everything organized on her desk.
- Elegant stamp holder. Since she still sends a hand-written note, she’ll need to keep her roll of stamps easily accessible.
- Personalized rubber stamp. Upgrade her correspondence with a custom return address stamp.
- Address book. To keep all her contacts organized and up to date.
- Interview journal. Have her fill in this thought-provoking journal and see your mother in a whole new light.
- Monogrammed stationery. Whether for thank you notes, sympathy cards, or just-because, you can’t go wrong with a personalized set.
Most Popular Galleries
“Before you get busy packing the basket, take a second to find out if you’re smarter than the average bear. (Answers below the photo!) 1. If you’ve been stung by a bee, what can you use to remove the...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
If you want your obsession for ombre manicures, mustache mugs and chevron pillow...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
While any coffee will provide some healthy payoffs, you need to pick the right ...
It happens with our fashion sense, our cooking skills, our finances - you name i...
from POPSUGAR Home
SANTA PAULA, Calif. (AP) — What was supposed to be a cheap bite at Del Taco turn...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
The dream of a summer lake house seems to exist for a lot of us, perhaps plante...