Mother’s Day Gift Basket Ideas
Make one of these for the woman who has everything and insists she wants nothing.
For the Sentimental Mom
A stylish file box to keep everything organized on her desk.
- Elegant stamp holder. Since she still sends a hand-written note, she’ll need to keep her roll of stamps easily accessible.
- Personalized rubber stamp. Upgrade her correspondence with a custom return address stamp.
- Address book. To keep all her contacts organized and up to date.
- Interview journal. Have her fill in this thought-provoking journal and see your mother in a whole new light.
- Monogrammed stationery. Whether for thank you notes, sympathy cards, or just-because, you can’t go wrong with a personalized set.
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.
Say what you want about The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman, but she got what she...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
The largest recorded Ebola outbreak in history has led the U.S. Peace Corps to ...
If ever you needed an excuse to vacation, let these luxury pools be it! In searc...
from POPSUGAR Home
DIY French press, for real. Read more: French Press Coffee Hack ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
“When we first saw this flat, it was pretty dark and in bad condition, but we f...