Mother’s Day Gift Basket Ideas
Make one of these for the woman who has everything and insists she wants nothing.
For the Sentimental Mom
A stylish file box to keep everything organized on her desk.
- Elegant stamp holder. Since she still sends a hand-written note, she’ll need to keep her roll of stamps easily accessible.
- Personalized rubber stamp. Upgrade her correspondence with a custom return address stamp.
- Address book. To keep all her contacts organized and up to date.
- Interview journal. Have her fill in this thought-provoking journal and see your mother in a whole new light.
- Monogrammed stationery. Whether for thank you notes, sympathy cards, or just-because, you can’t go wrong with a personalized set.
Most Popular Galleries
“Before you get busy packing the basket, take a second to find out if you’re smarter than the average bear. (Answers below the photo!) 1. If you’ve been stung by a bee, what can you use to remove the...”
Why book a flight to a touristy beach resort when you can try one of these off-the-beaten-path weekend escapes?
Most Friends fans love Monica Geller’s ’90s-chic apartment, but hate...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Children with simple cases of appendicitis may be safely treated with antibioti...
We've got good news and bad news. First, the bad: not everyone can have a c...
from POPSUGAR Home
These little seeds have got a lot to offer. Read more: Healthy R...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
It takes a combination of many design elements to make a room beautiful and wel...