6 Homemade Easter Egg Dye Recipes
Easy recipes for adding colors to your eggs the all-natural way.
How to Make Pink
12 ounces frozen raspberries (about 3½ cups)
2 cups water
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. On the stovetop, bring frozen raspberries and water to a boil in a pot. Boil for 5 minutes.
2. Pour colored liquid into a cup or bowl, straining out the raspberries with a strainer.
3. Stir in 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
How to Make Brown
¼ cup instant coffee granules
2 cups boiling water
1 tablespoon vinegar
1. In a cup or bowl, stir coffee granules and boiling water together.
2. Add 1 tablespoon vinegar.