Easter Menu Ideas
Easter Main Course Recipes
- Apricot-Glazed Ham With Potatoes and Asparagus
- Glazed Ham With Coriander and Fennel
- Roasted Tarragon Lamb With Butter Beans
- Salmon With Dijon Dill Sauce
- Tortellini With Peas and Tarragon
- Pan-Seared Lemon Sole
- Roast Beef With Slow-Cooked Tomatoes and Garlic (shown)
- Spiced Lamb Chops and Smashed Peas
If you always find yourself tossing out leftover Easter ham, try one of these tasty recipes.
Next: Easter Side Dish Recipes
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
If you loved the following eight celebrity couples’ weddings, you’ll...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Researchers in the U.K. have found a compound in pomegranate that they believe ...
The Everygirl takes us inside Alaina Kaczmarski's awe-inspiring Chicago hom...
from POPSUGAR Home
Mike Francesa, a radio host on New York City's WFAN, is never short on opi...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
After living in a loft on the east side of Toronto for a number of years, Andre...