Simple Halloween Costumes for the Family
Creative last-minute disguises that you can pull together with everyday household items. By Krissy Tiglias
Horrified at the idea of throwing a Halloween bash? Don’t be afraid—we’ve made a list of everything you’ll need for a frightfully fabulous event.
How To: Make Hare Costume
What You Need
Felt (in tan and brown)
Pipe cleaners in brown (about 4-6)
For the Body:
1. Glue boa to the front of the sweatshirt.
2. Make a ball with the glue and glue together. Then attach it to the back of the sweatshirt for the tail.
For the ears:
1. Cut the brown felt in the shape of two bunny ears. Make two slightly smaller ears out of the tan felt.
2. Layer the beige over the brown. Glue together. Glue the pipe cleaners around the edges (to give structure) of the ears.
3. Attach to the brown hat with glue.