What You Need
Checkered duct tape (available at amazon.com)
Black masking tape
Racecar themed stickers
Iron on patch
White ribbon (about 2 yards)
Black ribbon (about 2 yards)
How To: Make Jacket
1. Using the checkered tape, add a stripe along the sides of each arm, from collar to wrist.
2. Take the black tape and make a horizontal stripe across the middle of the jacket.
3. Glue iron on patch to the top left front of the jacket.
How To: Make Pants
1. Starting from the waist and running down to the cuff, add a stripe with the checkered tape.
How To: Make Hat
1. Decorate front of cap with checkered duct tape, black tape & car stickers.
How To: Make Flag
1. Cut ribbon to desired length of flag
2. Weave white & black ribbon together and glue at each end. Cut excess ribbon.
3. Cut dowel to desired length.
4. Glue ribbon to dowel.