What You Need
White leotard with tutu
Round cake cardboard base
How To: Make Wings
1. Cut round cake cardboard base into wing shape (you’ll want two).
2. Fold coffee filters in half and glue to cardboard wings making layers. Glue to both sides of each wing.
3. Glue wings to the back of the leotard at an angle. Then glue ribbon in the center where both wings come together for decoration.
4. Decorate wings and leotard with star stickers.
How To: Make Wand
1. Cover 1 chopstick with aluminum tape.
2. Glue silver Christmas garland to the top.
How To: Make Headband
1. Glue silver Christmas garland to white headband.