24 Homemade Halloween Costumes for Kids
Trick household items into turning into this year’s most clever disguises. By Krissy Tiglias
Horrified at the idea of throwing a Halloween bash? Don’t be afraid—we’ve made a list of everything you’ll need for a frightfully fabulous event.
How To: Make Rainbow Fish
What You Need
Red crewneck sweatshirt and pants
Hot glue gun
Cupcake liners in assorted colors (red, orange, yellow, blue, green, blue purple)
Ping Pong ball
1. Open and flatten cupcake liners.
2. Starting from the bottom, glue cupcake liners to the sweatshirt. Begin with a row of purple, then work your way through the rainbow.
How To: Make Hat
1. Cut ping pong ball in half and add eyes with the black marker. Make sure to leave a little white on the ends.
2. Glue eyes to red cap; set aside to dry.
3. Fold four red cupcake liners in half and glue a pair next to each ball.