24 Homemade Halloween Costumes for Kids
Trick household items into turning into this year’s most clever disguises. By Krissy Tiglias
Horrified at the idea of throwing a Halloween bash? Don’t be afraid—we’ve made a list of everything you’ll need for a frightfully fabulous event.
How To: Make Flower
What You Need
Green long sleeve shirt and pants
Hot glue gun
Yellow and pink felt
Green pipe cleaners
1. Cut pink felt in the shape of flower petals.
2. Cut and glue green pipe cleaners to the underside of each petal.
3. Glue petals to the collar of the child’s shirt.
4. Cut yellow felt into small petals (this will become the center of a flower).
5. Glue small yellow petals to pink petals. Then glue these to the tip of the hat creating the center of the flower.