24 Homemade Halloween Costumes for Kids
Trick household items into turning into this year’s most clever disguises. By Krissy Tiglias
Horrified at the idea of throwing a Halloween bash? Don’t be afraid—we’ve made a list of everything you’ll need for a frightfully fabulous event.
How To: Make a Shark
What You Need
Grey hooded sweatshirt and pants
Hot glue gun
Round cardboard cake base
1. Cut and glue white felt to the front of the grey hoodie.
2. Using the white felt, cut a zigzag pattern for the teeth. Attach with glue around the inside edge of the hood.
How To: Make Fin
1. Cut round cardboard cake base into shark fin shape.
2. Cover the cardboard with grey felt.
3. Attach with glue to the back of the grey hoodie.