How To: Make Director’s Oufit
What You Need
Small chalk board
Black duct tape
Spray paint (in black and red)
1. Glue bow tie to shirt.
2. Cut two pieces of black tape to resemble ovals. Attach to the elbows of the cardigan.
How To: Make Clapboard
1. Cut white tape into ¼-inch thick strips and make an arrow shape. Attach to the plain black chalkboard. Repeat to complete a line across the top.
How To: Make Megaphone
1. Turn a pastry bag inside out. On newspaper in a well-ventilated area, paint it red. Let dry.
2. Insert a styrofoam cone inside the bag to give it structure.
3. To make a handle, glue a drawer pull to the side of the bag.