What You Need
Hawaiian shirt and flip flops
Brown paper bag
1. Cut open the paper bag and lay it flat.
2. Make a cut down the center of the bag to open it up.
3. Using scissors, make 1-inch wide strips from one end of the bag to the other, stopping 2 to 3 inches from the top. Repeat all around until skirt is completely frayed.
4. Glue a longer piece of ribbon to the top of the bag (along the uncut portion) and leave it long enough to tie behind child like an apron.
How To: Make Lei
1. Open up five cupcake liners and staple them together in their centers. Crease them together so that they resemble a flower and glue to a long piece of ribbon.
2. Repeat this until you completely cover the ribbon with these clusters.