How To: Make Butterfly Wings
What You Need
Black leggings and shirt
Black trash bags
Black adhesive felt
Clear packing tape
Office dots (in white and gold)
Headband (in black)
1. Shape hangers to resemble butterfly wings and stick together with clear tape. Cover edges of hangers with black adhesive felt.
2. Cover both sides of wings with black trash bags. Attach with double-sided tape.
3. Let your child cut patterns out of the orange felt. Adhere the orange pieces to both sides of the trash bag covered wings. Decorate the wings with gold and white office stickers.
4. Attach one strip of Velcro to the child’s shirt and the other on the wings. Secure and adjust.
How to: Make Butterfly Headband
1. Decorate a plain black headband with the orange felt and stickers.