16 Easy DIY Halloween Costumes
Dress up your kids in fun costumes you make with everyday household items. By Krissy Tiglias
How To: Make Detective’s Props
What You Need
2 Baseball caps (in beige)
Canning jar lid
Sponge brush handle
Black spray paint
1. Remove the center of a canning jar.
2. Glue a sponge brush handle to the canning jar lid.
3. On a piece of newspaper in a well-ventilated area, paint the handle black.
How To: Make Hat
1. Take two hats and glue one inside the other with the bills facing the opposite directions.
2. Glue black ribbon on top of the hat. Make a bow.