16 Easy DIY Halloween Costumes
Dress up your kids in fun costumes you make with everyday household items. By Krissy Tiglias
How To: Make Rocketman Suit
What You Need
White pants and shirt
2 Pringles canisters (empty)
2 Wine corks
Streamers (in red, orange, and yellow)
Silver spray paint
1. Cut strips of duct tape and adhere along legs and around arms.
How To: Make Power Pack
1. Glue party hats to the bottom of each empty canister.
2. Attach the canisters together by gluing wine corks between both. Set aside to dry.
3. On newspaper in a well-ventilated area, spray paint the entire pack silver.
4. Cut streamers into 12-inch long pieces and layer about five pieces on top of one another.
5. Tape one stack to the bottom of each of the canisters.